Best Cards For Each Merc

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Best Cards For Each Merc

Post by 1000names on 2015-12-03, 19:10

Ra¢X3r wrote:Well, you shouldn´t force trying to repair the EV. If you arent an Engi (even with the perk) you should just do that stuff if the enemies are all dead otherwise its useless and you get killed (like u said).
Im using the Alienware loadout with drilled,guardian and explo. Thats most likely the best skyhammer combo

I had to in that game, we had 2 bushwackers but I dont think they knew what they were doing, sometimes they would get it when I had almost repaired other times I would get killed, a bad game no doubt, I'll see how this works in the future.

Yeah I have guardian on my silver loadout but not in this one, one of the best all around in any merc.Saved my life many times.
1000names

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by azh on 2015-12-03, 21:34

Don't think the community is split at all regarding mechanic. Most people share my opinion. It's an ok perk (better than useless augments like pineapple juggler) but strictly worse than things like drilled and explodydendron.

And it's not even that great on plant maps, because the mechanic only works on defusing/repairing, not planting.
azh
Creed Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1000names on 2015-12-04, 13:23

azh wrote:Don't think the community is split at all regarding mechanic. Most people share my opinion. It's an ok perk (better than useless augments like pineapple juggler) but strictly worse than things like drilled and explodydendron.

And it's not even that great on plant maps, because the mechanic only works on defusing/repairing, not planting.

Oh, useless then lol
Pineapple juggler so funny wish it would work better, or hit grenades with cricket bat.

Last edited by 1000names on 2015-12-06, 19:40; edited 1 time in total
1000names

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheroPokemasd on 2015-12-06, 17:35

Imo the burst fires are a must, giving better range, still great dueling power and if you can headshot it deals insane damage
For fragger the B52 would be better if you can handle the burst fire, i normaly play with this loadout and if i can cook my frags i usually still kill someone most of the time, the loadout too gives some mobility to compensate the low mov speed from fragger.
For Stoker S51 and S62 would be better, they too have the core extra supplies, and as i said burst fire dps is insane.

TheroPokemasd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top