MDR-C (New Gun)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MDR-C (New Gun)

Post by Third on 2016-03-13, 08:10

Fun gun, found in weapon set 3. I think it'll be one of the top weapons once all of them have customization.

With +5 fire rate it gets pushed up into the Devgru and SR3M DPS range.

Third
Creed Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MDR-C (New Gun)

Post by Third on 2016-03-14, 03:55

Third
Creed Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FaultLine on 2016-03-17, 03:16

Huh, did not know that the +5 firerate skill was effective on this gun. Will have to look into that.

Shoutout to all the Creedlings still playing CW. Oh wait, that's just Third and me.
FaultLine
Creed Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra¢X3r on 2016-03-17, 14:21

FaultLine wrote:Huh, did not know that the +5 firerate skill was effective on this gun. Will have to look into that.

Shoutout to all the Creedlings still playing CW. Oh wait, that's just Third and me.
I thought you´re dead,man Very Happy

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Proud member of Creed
Ra¢X3r
Creed General

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RyuK on 2016-03-17, 16:02

FaultLine wrote:Huh, did not know that the +5 firerate skill was effective on this gun. Will have to look into that.

Teach me CW basics and Imma play too. I'm lvl 18 but I suck hard

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Proud member [30/10/15 - End of time]

RyuK
Creed Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Third on 2016-03-19, 04:23

Read (written by me):
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/2522-general/topics/465003-the-beginners-guide-to-skills-guns-and-armor

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/2522-general/topics/529694-a-beginners-guide-to-customization-exp-and-mods

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/2522-general/topics/464324-the-beginners-guide-to-contracts-and-w-tasks

and anything written in here that intrigues you:
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/2522-general/topics/489998-useful-references-for-the-masses
Third
Creed Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RyuK on 2016-03-19, 17:37

I've got that basics, but the W-Tasks piss me off. Like the RPK-74, it asks me to do 4 stormkills. I cant even make one, with that iron sight its impossible to me.
Also, someone could add me to Creed, I've sent a request already (even tho I get lost on how the clan stuff work there)

RyuK
Creed Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NoBoty on 2016-03-19, 20:05

Dante wrote:I've got that basics, but the W-Tasks piss me off. Like the RPK-74, it asks me to do 4 stormkills. I cant even make one, with that iron sight its impossible to me.
Also, someone could add me to Creed, I've sent a request already (even tho I get lost on how the clan stuff work there)

added

veni, vidi, ebrius

NoBoty
Eternal Creed General

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Third on 2016-03-22, 05:36

Dante wrote:I've got that basics, but the W-Tasks piss me off. Like the RPK-74, it asks me to do 4 stormkills. I cant even make one, with that iron sight its impossible to me.

Add my kong account (wakom) and we can play together with faultline Smile

If you're using a gun with iron sights limit yourself to using hip fire.

Last edited by Third on 2016-03-24, 21:31; edited 1 time in total
Third
Creed Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² on 2016-03-23, 08:59

Learn spawn system and spawn locations before you even begin trying for W-Task killstreaks.

Once you've gotten the idea behind respawns, start practicing zero deaths rounds. Don't worry about kills - just on surviving.

From there, Stormkills and above should be second nature.

As for RPK74 ... try single shot tapping hipfire long range. If shot mechanics haven't changed since I last played, RPK74's medium range brawling is the worst. Use it like a sniper without a scope.
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjj8DxQTp5YCFWZ4jchp_Mw

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyNeuman on 2016-03-23, 16:11

Kine² wrote:Learn spawn system and spawn locations before you even begin trying for W-Task killstreaks.

Once you've gotten the idea behind respawns, start practicing zero deaths rounds. Don't worry about kills - just on surviving.

As for RPK74 ... try single shot tapping hipfire long range. If shot mechanics haven't changed since I last played, RPK74's medium range brawling is the worst. Use it like a sniper without a scope.

Oh awesome, now you tell all your secrets when only a few of us are left playing this game Very Happy

RickyNeuman
Eternal Creed General

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RyuK on 2016-03-23, 17:41

Third wrote:

Add my kong account (wakom) and we can play together with faultline Smile

If you're using a gun with iron sights limit yourself to nursing hip fire.
Added you and Fault, but is there a communication way in that site?

Kine² wrote:Learn spawn system and spawn locations before you even begin trying for W-Task killstreaks.

I cant survive in games, I never survive xD
But I'm getting the spawn stuff and learning the shooting mechanics. I only got the question of what gun should I get, I have 611 GPs..

RyuK
Creed Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Third on 2016-03-24, 21:36

Things have definitely changed Smile
RPK74 has customization now, skill trees have seen a nerf in accuracy, damage, and recoil (individual skills).
Very few AR's can reach 100 accuracy without maxed out mods and skills. And if you do decide to use mods that get you to 100 accuracy you're going to have a significant decrease in mobility. They've been great changes, really balanced out situational uses instead of one-gun-fits-all. People are clinging onto their uncustomized ARs its hilarious Smile.

Unfortunately there has been a rise in hackers and the servers are a little weird.
Third
Creed Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² on 2016-03-25, 02:30

Over heard a couple of kids talking about how they were hacking Contract Wars not too long ago. Sounded like it's gotten too easy to hack the game.

Wasn't just aimbots but also GP weapon unlocks too.
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Third on 2016-03-28, 07:07

Kine² wrote:Over heard a couple of kids talking about how they were hacking Contract Wars not too long ago. Sounded like it's gotten too easy to hack the game.

Wasn't just aimbots but also GP weapon unlocks too.

Hacks have become commercially available for CW. There is a guy who sells them form a living, occasionally he'll put out a free (limited) hack for a weekend. Those weeks afterwards it's hellish for mods. Right now all but a few developers are working on eft and CWSA. CW is in support only mode as far as development resources go.
Third
Creed Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² on 2016-03-28, 07:52

Could the same hacks potentially be used in CWSA ?

Shame if that game is ruined on day one of launch.
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Third on 2016-04-22, 18:58

Kine² wrote:Could the same hacks potentially be used in CWSA ?

Shame if that game is ruined on day one of launch.

I don't know much about game coding, but I would be inclined to think not.

CW was first developed on Unity Classic, which is no longer updated and has many security flaws and issues that cannot be worked around (like climbing trees in CW). I believe CWSA is being developed using the Unity 5 Engine, which has many more features for developers to use and mount a sizable defense. Browser based games are also a lot easier to hack than a downloadable client, I'm not entirely sure how but that's what I've been told by the new CW dev. I think it has to do with what information is allowed to flow between servers and the user.

Every game is hackable. The real determining factor is how willing the developers are to defend against them day after day.
Third
Creed Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum