Creed Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming 'Rogue en Vogue' event | Aimee's Role-Call + other stuff

3 posters

Go down

Upcoming 'Rogue en Vogue' event | Aimee's Role-Call + other stuff Empty Upcoming 'Rogue en Vogue' event | Aimee's Role-Call + other stuff

Post by RickyNeuman 2016-04-06, 08:05

Copied SereneFlights topic on the UGB with all infos for the next db update for the Creedlings who don't use the UGB.
SereneFlight wrote:Upcoming 'Rogue en Vogue' event | Aimee's Role-Call + other stuff CevkkwFWwAIuZwN

Micro site - http://dirtybomb.nexon.net/microsite/rogue-en-vogue
Full update notes - http://dirtybomb.nexon.net/news/7890/rogue-en-vogue-full-update-notes

Le role-call

Upcoming 'Rogue en Vogue' event | Aimee's Role-Call + other stuff CfJABHzVAAA6ZaP
AFAIK they're not selling the obsidian case separately which is horse shit since some people have no interest in Aimee.
+ Of course... people who buy the pack can only hope that the culprit is a merc they play lol.
Upcoming 'Rogue en Vogue' event | Aimee's Role-Call + other stuff Ce5aCUYWEAETRBL
Upcoming 'Rogue en Vogue' event | Aimee's Role-Call + other stuff Ce5tmOgWwAApFiv

Upcoming 'Rogue en Vogue' event | Aimee's Role-Call + other stuff CfDzMh4WIAAQqww
Didn't get any of the event case drops during CW and WTD events... and meanwhile people who played like half what I did, got multiple cases... third time's a charm... right? (lolno)

...and of course.. TRINKETS!
Spoiler:

Oh well, at least there's something I can get behind during this event.
Upcoming 'Rogue en Vogue' event | Aimee's Role-Call + other stuff CfDorvJXEAAAJmS
Upcoming 'Rogue en Vogue' event | Aimee's Role-Call + other stuff CfD59URUAAES7FN

More info - http://dirtybomb.wikia.com/wiki/Rogue_en_Vogue
And oh yeah... there's some story behind all of this but... yeah... DB's known for it's player base to care about the lore and shit so much (yes, DB is new Dark Souls) so... yeah... lol... + ofc they're selling a snippity snipe merc so... MEEEEEEHHH
RickyNeuman
RickyNeuman
Eternal Creed General

Back to top Go down

Upcoming 'Rogue en Vogue' event | Aimee's Role-Call + other stuff Empty Re: Upcoming 'Rogue en Vogue' event | Aimee's Role-Call + other stuff

Post by Kine² 2016-04-06, 12:02

I'm lost. What does it all mean ?
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjj8DxQTp5YCFWZ4jchp_Mw

Back to top Go down

Upcoming 'Rogue en Vogue' event | Aimee's Role-Call + other stuff Empty Re: Upcoming 'Rogue en Vogue' event | Aimee's Role-Call + other stuff

Post by RickyNeuman 2016-04-06, 13:29

Kine² wrote:I'm lost. What does it all mean ?

New sniper merc and a lot of useless stuff to make money for the SD guys
RickyNeuman
RickyNeuman
Eternal Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra¢X3r 2016-04-06, 14:41

Well, I like big parts of the update. They´ve put a lot of effort in Max Bashki´s twitter account and other update stuff....so many new things, that´s pretty cool.
Well, what I dont like is the obsidian card thing. I´d really be ok with spending some money for such a card but the fact that you don´t know which merc you´ll get makes it crappy+ you have to buy Aimee as well....
Well, we will see who will be the chosen merc: probably a lame one like skyhammer...
Ra¢X3r
Ra¢X3r
Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyNeuman 2016-04-06, 15:12

You can wait to spend the money on the obsidian card until the last event week. I think they will tell who the culprit is in the last week
RickyNeuman
RickyNeuman
Eternal Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down