Creed Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clash of Clans - iOS/Android Strategy Multiplayer

+11
flibia
aquanautics1
Fortius
ando
Kine²
Deffau
Runningbreeze
GodPsycho
KiltMaster
Ludens
Azuredawn
15 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Clash of Clans - iOS/Android Strategy Multiplayer - Page 2 Empty Re: Clash of Clans - iOS/Android Strategy Multiplayer

Post by Kine² 2014-04-16, 16:26

dat loyalty
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjj8DxQTp5YCFWZ4jchp_Mw

Back to top Go down

Clash of Clans - iOS/Android Strategy Multiplayer - Page 2 Empty Re: Clash of Clans - iOS/Android Strategy Multiplayer

Post by Ludens 2014-04-16, 17:29

^ lol
Ludens
Ludens
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuredawn 2014-04-17, 02:23

<3 default.

That's another creedling in!

The clan's like a family now. Aqua, flibia, knitrous - literal family. I've got 3 friends irl in the clan(deathpool, -bent-, imany)
Azuredawn
Azuredawn
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KiltMaster 2014-04-17, 14:24

The maintenance every-now-and-then aggravates me. Like, it always shows up at the worst times.

Me:"Eh, I have some time to check things out before I have to go to school."
CoC:"HAH. NOPE. SERVER MAINTENANCE. YOU'RE SCREWED UNTIL 4 WHEN YOU GET HOME."
Me:*Cries as I walk to my bus stop*
KiltMaster
KiltMaster
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ludens 2014-04-25, 02:22

i think aeronautics is from bb (i forgot who he/she is there), and joined when the the requirements were different. dunno about the other.
Ludens
Ludens
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuredawn 2014-04-27, 05:17

As Ludens said, people who were in before the level requirement increased will not be kicked. It'll be pretty unreasonable, we increased it from 30 to 40, then again to 50 about a week later Razz
Azuredawn
Azuredawn
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ando 2014-04-28, 14:47

I started playing it yesterday i'm level 6 now what requirements i need to join the clan?
ando
ando
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KiltMaster 2014-04-28, 14:57

I think it's level 40, and a certain amount of trophies..

Not positive, though..still trying to reach requirements myself.
KiltMaster
KiltMaster
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuredawn 2014-04-28, 15:03

IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO COC-ERS, USE YOUR CLAN ATTACKS.

I'm looking at you guys, Ludens, Default, Aqua, Flib, 4bc. If you've attacked already, jolly-o.

PS. no need to aim high, pick someone you find super easy(the lower levels have been picked). If a TH6 is one starred, attack it if you know you can 3 star it, the 2 extra stars'll be worth it.

PPS. IMPORTANT - BAIT CC TROOPS. Enemy clan has lvl 6 wizards in their CCs.
Azuredawn
Azuredawn
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuredawn 2014-04-28, 15:03

KiltMaster wrote:I think it's level 40, and a certain amount of trophies..

Not positive, though..still trying to reach requirements myself.

Technically it's level 50 now, but you're welcome as long as you're 30-ish. Always great to have some lower levels in the clan, gets us matched easily in clan wars x) Plus, Steelguy joined at lvl 26. whee, more creedlings!

Azuredawn
Azuredawn
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ludens 2014-04-28, 16:19

I went attack in the first few minutes of the war, but my intended target was already being attacked. Also, I don't know what happened: I'm sure I had full troops + spells, but after I started my attack, I was surprised to notice I hadn't them all (just one spell, for example), so it ruined my strategy and I lost it. Ten minutes later, I lost connection to server and had to re-train some troops, so I wonder if this wasn't the reason (server/connection instability). :/
Ludens
Ludens
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KiltMaster 2014-04-28, 16:25

Who do I contact about joining the clan in game?

x-How do you contact people in game?
x-I'm KiltMaster in game.
x-Can i join uber proo clan plzz?
KiltMaster
KiltMaster
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ludens 2014-04-28, 16:42

KiltMaster wrote:Who do I contact about joining the clan in game?
Just:
Ludens wrote:
KiltMaster wrote:I have the castle built, do I need to scour the pages of clans for diversia and apply or can I just get an invite or...
Click your castle > Clan > Search Clans (tab) > type Diversia > click result > ask to join
---
KiltMaster wrote:x-How do you contact people in game?
As far as I know, you can't directly contact someone in there.
---
KiltMaster wrote:x-I'm KiltMaster in game.
Nice to meet you ;P
---
KiltMaster wrote:x-Can i join uber proo clan plzz?
Azuredawn wrote:Technically it's level 50 now, but you're welcome as long as you're 30-ish. Always great to have some lower levels in the clan, gets us matched easily in clan wars x) Plus, Steelguy joined at lvl 26. whee, more creedlings!
Got it? Welcome! Smile
Ludens
Ludens
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KiltMaster 2014-04-28, 16:47

Thanks for clearing that up, Luds Smile

I just can't find the "ask to join" button on the clan page, but I'll have another look when I get home in an hour or three.
KiltMaster
KiltMaster
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ludens 2014-04-28, 17:00

Something like this:
Clash of Clans - iOS/Android Strategy Multiplayer - Page 2 Clan-w10

Possibly helpful: http://clashofclans.wikia.com/wiki/Clan_Politics
Ludens
Ludens
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KiltMaster 2014-04-28, 22:03

I'm in! They were a bit skeptical of me at first, but it was cleared up that I am, in fact, a Creedling. Pretty cool guys there.
KiltMaster
KiltMaster
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ludens 2014-04-29, 14:25

Ludens
Ludens
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aquanautics1 2014-04-30, 02:44

Many three star raids. Too pr0...
We are 2-3 in clan wars...
aquanautics1
aquanautics1
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuredawn 2014-05-04, 11:20

Make that 3-3 now.

Aqua, I desperate need you and flibia to be more active in clan wars, because of your TH strength(you guys are around the top10ish players), and we need you guys to use all your attacks.
Azuredawn
Azuredawn
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KiltMaster 2014-05-13, 15:56

Just a heads up, that my tablet had a fatal accident yesterday and is no longer in commission. I will no longer be playing Clash of Clans under the account I was previously using, so feel free to release me out of the CoC clan (Diversia), as I will no longer be able to play under that account. Thanks!

Regards,
Kilt
KiltMaster
KiltMaster
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ludens 2014-05-13, 19:44

KiltMaster wrote:Just a heads up, that my tablet had a fatal accident yesterday and is no longer in commission. I will no longer be playing Clash of Clans under the account I was previously using, so feel free to release me out of the CoC clan (Diversia), as I will no longer be able to play under that account. Thanks!

Regards,
Kilt
Did you linked the game to your google+ account? If so, it can be recovered.
Ludens
Ludens
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KiltMaster 2014-05-13, 19:51

I did not, unfortunately. At least, I don't think so.
KiltMaster
KiltMaster
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next