Can I Do Voice Comm ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can I Do Voice Comm ?

Post by Kine² on 2014-04-08, 18:29

Need you guy's opinions on this. I've gotten a few request asking for weapon and map tactics videos and I cannot picture myself doing them Charlie Chaplin style. It started with this video which was in response to someone's request who couldn't task his RPK-74 (stormkills w-task)

Response to the vid was expectedly mixed but youtube Analytics suggest it might be worth continuing on with. Only 3 days old yet already ranked 9th having most engagements (out of 213 uploaded videos). Engagements being likes-dislikes, faves, comments and shares.

50% of viewers are from Russia-Ukraine and I'm going to honour their request to keep my prokill videos silent. But I'm thinking about doing a separate tips and tactics series that would not piss off the non English speakers. There is a definitely a demand for them.

Before that however ... am I able to do voice commentary in the first place?

1. How is my accent?
- can you guys understand my Malaysian English ?

2. Do I need to conform to Hollywood indoctrination and somehow speak closer to American English because one Arab dude wanted English subtitles to go with my commentary that was spoken in english in the first place wtfmadafaka ..?

3. OR would you rather make this a Creed effort instead?
Spoiler:

Number of viewers from Portuguese speaking countries matches that from the States
Russia+Ukraine accounts for half my channel views
And all the other countries people watch these videos from undoubtedly learn English from Hollywood (directly or indirectly)

Common requests for videos needing commentaries are
How to task xyz weapon
How to get prokill
How do I kill - stay alive better
What do I need to know about map abc

I'm sure Creedlings active in CW can answer some if not all of those.

Doing it wouldn't be too hard. I can set up a playlist where videos that I hit the like button will appear on my channel page. All you have to do is upload a video with commentary and send me the link.

Or if you cannot record a video yourself, I can do one for you and have you download it using a youtube ripper. Load that up in Microsoft Movie Maker and record a narration. When you hit stop it will save a small mp3 file that you can send back to me to put into the original HD video to upload. Easy peasy.

Thoughts ?
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjj8DxQTp5YCFWZ4jchp_Mw

Back to top Go down

Re: Can I Do Voice Comm ?

Post by Kine² on 2014-04-08, 18:31

Can you understand this one ? Is my voice annoying that it makes you want to stick a pen in your left ear ? Or is it fine as is ?
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoBoty on 2014-04-08, 19:04

Sorry did not hear anything, I had a pen in my left ear.

jk. No it's fine actualy Kine . unlike a lot of commentated video's that have a lot of non subject talk in them

__________________________________________________________________________________________
veni, vidi, ebrius

NoBoty
Eternal Creed General

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Kine² on 2014-04-08, 21:11

um ... dunno what to say about skill tree um but game modes and weapon tactics are what people are um asking for.

does anybody want to do these commentary ones though ?

would be impressive if we had several guys from the clan doing a comprehensive coverage on all weapons / game modes / maps. would say alot about our clan ..

um even if you er dont actually play the game, you could um read out from a script like yea
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top