Recruiting Tactics

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Recruiting Tactics

Post by Ludens on 2014-11-24, 12:29

Third wrote:that I would not be able to remember.
No need to remember, just use a password manager, like https://lastpass.com . Smile

__________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Ludens
Eternal Creed Member

Posts : 1884
Join date : 2013-04-13
Age : 36
Location : Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Recruiting Tactics

Post by Third on 2014-11-24, 14:49

Ludens wrote:
Third wrote:that I would not be able to remember.
No need to remember, just use a password manager, like https://lastpass.com . Smile

Until I read in my morning paper that the company I chose to hold my passwords was hacked by the Russian mob and all my credit card information was stolen.
avatar
Third
Creed Member

Posts : 610
Join date : 2013-06-13
Age : 24
Location : International Space Station

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Recruiting Tactics

Post by Ludens on 2014-11-24, 20:57

Third wrote:Until I read in my morning paper that the company I chose to hold my passwords was hacked by the Russian mob and all my credit card information was stolen.
Don't put financial info there, or use an offline software instead.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Ludens
Eternal Creed Member

Posts : 1884
Join date : 2013-04-13
Age : 36
Location : Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Recruiting Tactics

Post by KineĀ² on 2014-11-24, 21:51

been using 1234567890 for years now. still ok.
avatar
KineĀ²
Eternal Creed Member

Posts : 2679
Join date : 2013-04-13
Age : 38

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjj8DxQTp5YCFWZ4jchp_Mw

Back to top Go down

Re: Recruiting Tactics

Post by Third on 2014-11-25, 01:43

Ludens wrote:
Third wrote:Until I read in my morning paper that the company I chose to hold my passwords was hacked by the Russian mob and all my credit card information was stolen.
Don't put financial info there, or use an offline software instead.

I forgot the Very Happy
avatar
Third
Creed Member

Posts : 610
Join date : 2013-06-13
Age : 24
Location : International Space Station

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Recruiting Tactics

Post by Third on 2014-11-26, 00:12

Our recruitment momentum is beginning to change. I'm being recognized in chat more often as a Creedling, and I have begun to receive PMs and forum applications without advertising. I think if other Creedlings managed to play a game or two every couple of days, it would help even more.

Boss and I played with Chaos on Old Sawmill. We did quite well against a moderate stack, ended up becoming the stack at the next round.

I would love to play with some more clan members, maybe even set up a clan battle with OhMy (they're the closest to our skill level, albeit a little better than us as a clan).
avatar
Third
Creed Member

Posts : 610
Join date : 2013-06-13
Age : 24
Location : International Space Station

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Recruiting Tactics

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum