Creed Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan War In CW

+3
DarthWaffle
Third
FaultLine
7 posters

Go down

Clan War In CW Empty Clan War In CW

Post by FaultLine 2014-08-26, 13:38

Although I doubt that we can even muster up 6 players for this war, I thought that those of you who are still active in CW might find this interesting.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/2522-general/topics/427433-clan-wars-announcement?page=1
FaultLine
FaultLine
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Clan War In CW Empty Re: Clan War In CW

Post by Third 2014-08-26, 21:03

I'm not interested in participating.
Third
Third
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Third 2014-08-27, 20:58

DarthWaffle wrote:I like contract wars, but can't see how it can be competitive with it's core gameplay kinda flawed. Weapon balance is way off, grenade spam is in every game, netcode is always >150ms although everyone's ping to the server could be 10-30ms. I've tested with two PCs side by side as well.

I get killed because the person was firing where i was half a second ago. A five man team can through 10 grenades in 3 seconds. Pay2Win makes players who have their mummy's credit card instantly get any OP weapon they want in the game.

Competitive gaming for me is currently equal starts, no game-effecting rank system, no classes, no perks, and weapon balancing. That's why i've been playing CS:GO/Source and Halo 3/sometimes 4.

If you read the article you would see that the first half is no restrictions, the second half of the match is hardcore.
Third
Third
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubba Gump 2014-08-27, 21:15

Third wrote:
DarthWaffle wrote:I like contract wars, but can't see how it can be competitive with it's core gameplay kinda flawed. Weapon balance is way off, grenade spam is in every game, netcode is always >150ms although everyone's ping to the server could be 10-30ms. I've tested with two PCs side by side as well.

I get killed because the person was firing where i was half a second ago. A five man team can through 10 grenades in 3 seconds. Pay2Win makes players who have their mummy's credit card instantly get any OP weapon they want in the game.

Competitive gaming for me is currently equal starts, no game-effecting rank system, no classes, no perks, and weapon balancing. That's why i've been playing CS:GO/Source and Halo 3/sometimes 4.

If you read the article you would see that the first half is no restrictions, the second half of the match is hardcore.

Which is why I'm not up for this.

The hardcore portion would be good to see how good those that have bought their level really are Wink
Bubba Gump
Bubba Gump

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2014-08-28, 02:22

Third wrote:If you read the article you would see that the first half is no restrictions, the second half of the match is hardcore.

which makes absolutely no difference.

basically wallet warriors get a 1 half advantage before playing on equal terms with everyone else in 2nd half.

Russian logic ftw.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjj8DxQTp5YCFWZ4jchp_Mw

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubba Gump 2014-08-28, 13:44

It's good logic. Promote more spending. Laughing
Bubba Gump
Bubba Gump

Back to top Go down

Post by FaultLine 2014-08-28, 14:02

Yea I didn't think this was going to go anywhere. The same argument that we've brought up has been rampant over in the Kong forums.

Also Third check your PM's.
FaultLine
FaultLine
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HarcK 2014-08-28, 15:21

I can't sorry. Too much to do at my job.
HarcK
HarcK
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down