Creed Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Man's Sky

3 posters

Go down

No Man's Sky Empty No Man's Sky

Post by BananaCreamMan 2016-08-09, 01:08

With No Man's Sky release date in about 3 days ( give or take ) I am wondering if anyone else is creed has an interest in No Man's Sky. For all that I know No Man's Sky is a open word game based in a unexplored galaxy. ( to be honest, I don't even know if it is multiplayer ) but im just asking if anyothers have any interest in playing No Man's Sky.

Last edited by BananaCreamMan on 2016-08-09, 18:06; edited 1 time in total
BananaCreamMan
BananaCreamMan

Back to top Go down

No Man's Sky Empty Re: No Man's Sky

Post by RickyNeuman 2016-08-09, 04:52

I'm very interested in it, but I'll probably won't buy it on release date.
RickyNeuman
RickyNeuman
Eternal Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2016-08-09, 07:48

It's a shared universe but you don't play it as a multiplayer. The galaxy will be huge and probability of bumping into another person is very low especially in the beginning. All players gradually gravitate towards a 'center' so you'll likely stumble across places other people have been to but again chances of meeting them is low.

A planet will be the size of planets and even if there's another person there I doubt you'd be able to find him to say hi.

Atleast that's what I've gathered so far from videos and articles. Some confusion about hubs though where apparently players go to to get stuff so we might meet other players at certain places. Still - the game was designed as a single player experience shared with thousands of others in the same galaxy.

Gonna get it but videos from that 'leaked' $1,400 amazon copy of the game hinted that the guy 'finished' the trip in about 10 hours.

10 hours of gameplay is sorta disappointing. Was expecting much more. That put me off from pre-ordering and wanna wait for official reviews to come out before deciding to get it at full price or buy it on sale next year.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjj8DxQTp5YCFWZ4jchp_Mw

Back to top Go down

Post by BananaCreamMan 2016-08-09, 12:39

Well you have to also think that there are people out there that choose to rush through a game (s) to spoil the storyline for others. I has this happen to me on fallout 4. Some guy rushed through many hours of gameplay just to post it on Twitter and spoil it for others. ( well I guess my point is that people can just play a game in a few hours and finish the story line while the game its self may have hundreds of hours of content scattered throughout )
BananaCreamMan
BananaCreamMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum