Creed Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QUESTION: BB Forum and ehat happened to it...

5 posters

Go down

QUESTION: BB Forum and ehat happened to it... Empty QUESTION: BB Forum and ehat happened to it...

Post by OmboKing 2016-02-20, 10:38

I just discovered that the BB forum has been deleted. Like, completely gone. I also recieved info that apparently it was Eminem who did this.

Does anyone have any idea about this?
OmboKing
OmboKing

Back to top Go down

QUESTION: BB Forum and ehat happened to it... Empty Re: QUESTION: BB Forum and ehat happened to it...

Post by RickyNeuman 2016-02-20, 10:53

Someone hacked the UGB and took over conntrol of it, he deleted Mods/Admin accounts and gave Admin rights to SCP members. Em went on full rampage on his fight against the UGB and deleted a big part of it.

"UBG has been put into under construction mode for the time being.

Forumotion Support has been having issues with their backup system. They're not able to restore the forum at this time & will hopefully be able to soon.

All we can do is wait for now. In the meantime, feel free to thank certain SCP members. They'll be happy to tell you who did what and who's "innocent". GG.

"Don't let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace." ~ Dalai Lama"
RickyNeuman
RickyNeuman
Eternal Creed General

Back to top Go down

QUESTION: BB Forum and ehat happened to it... Empty Re: QUESTION: BB Forum and ehat happened to it...

Post by ToughTapir 2016-02-20, 20:53

A lot of SCP members had been saying UGB was boring for months and that they weren't caring abuot it anymore
but they cared enough to put a lot of time into hacking into forumotion
now they're getting a lawsuit
rip
ToughTapir
ToughTapir
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OmboKing 2016-02-21, 04:43

It really makes me sad to be honest. Lots of us put heaps of time, energy, and life into the BB. For someone to go and just delete it out of spite, is such a low move.

Thanks for the info on that guys, I really do appreciate it. I hope also that Creed prospers without the negative influence of those who would not be loyal to you.

Kind regards,
- Ombo.
OmboKing
OmboKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra¢X3r 2016-02-21, 10:48

If we take a look at the actions commited by some of the ex-Creedlings it was probably the right move for them to leave.
Anyway, thanks for the nice comment. We are prospering better than any time before due to our new DB recruits.
Ra¢X3r
Ra¢X3r
Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by RyuK 2016-02-22, 00:15

^And me, I'm such incognite.
xD
RyuK
RyuK
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down