Creed Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DBNation PUGS

2 posters

Go down

DBNation PUGS Empty DBNation PUGS

Post by Tricky 2016-08-04, 09:03

Thought this could be a worth a topic. It looks like a few of us will be participating in some PUGS (Pick up games) in Dirty Bomb. Hopefully we'll learn some things we can apply to Creed, particularly in how to organise during a game and we can post them in this thread.

I played in two last night, first was on my own and the second Razxer joined in. First was a comfortable win (video below), second was a fairly close lose (video later maybe).

If you want to join in check out Rickie's scrim post as that has the DBNation Discord info.

Played Nader and did alright. There wasn't a great deal of planning, just a discussion on mercs (Attaching we had Fletcher, Nader, Fragger Sawbones and Proxy, Defending we had Arty, Nader, Fragger Sawbones and Aura). It was mainly just people doing their jobs and covering/communicating. They call the long spawn timer which is something WAR used to do but we've not been yet.

Anyway, no time to put more thoughts down right now. Adios.
Tricky
Tricky

Back to top Go down

DBNation PUGS Empty Re: DBNation PUGS

Post by RickyNeuman 2016-08-04, 15:43

PUG games a definatly a good way to get into competitive gameplay. You say how others play, what tactics and strategy the use and what callouts they make. Great way to learn stuff.

Interesting Nader gameplay. I'll play it quite differently. I'll upload a video of my Nader gameplay so I will save myself a lot of typing.

7:26 -
Did you really kill the Aura with a nade to the crotch??? I mean the nade explodes after she is dead geek
RickyNeuman
RickyNeuman
Eternal Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by Tricky 2016-08-04, 17:05

RickyNeuman wrote:Interesting Nader gameplay. I'll play it quite differently. I'll upload a video of my Nader gameplay so I will save myself a lot of typing.

I'm not a long timer player of Nader so I end up playing 50% my personal preference, and 50% to the merc's style. What I do like about playing it that way, at least in defence, was a lot of the time I could cover anything. I could see what was covered and what wasn't and who might need help and in having 'nades I could deal a lot of damage to stop an attack. I'm not so good offensively I don't think though.

RickyNeuman wrote:7:26 - Did you really kill the Aura with a nade to the crotch??? I mean the nade explodes after she is dead geek

Haha, yeah I'm not sure.. must have.

I'll be interested to see how you play it. I should really watch more Nader videos if I continue to play her regularly.
Tricky
Tricky

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyNeuman 2016-08-04, 18:22

Nader for attacking:
Bomb your way in. You see the enemy team protecting some place...spam your nades in while you push in. They will run from the nade, the spot is yours.
Killing with nades- a single nade doesn't kill unless you land a lucky shot on a proxy. Shoot one nade, check your crossair if you did any damage, if yes shot 2 more at the same spot and the others on places the enemies tries to escape.
save to 2 or better 3 nades if attacking. Again, single nades aren't very effective.

Defending
Single nades are fine to scare attackers. Killing again with more than 1.
Cover your teammates. If they are fighting, don't shoot nades near them. Better block possible flanks.

Finish players with your gun. Hurt them with the nade, finish them with pew pew. Kind of like Vasilli finishs players when he hit a bodyshot.

Nader gameplay I did this evening. Attacking on Terminal. Low level server without ff, so it's hard to compare because you don't have to pay attention where your teammates are. With ff, don't risk to shoot near your teammates. Raxcer and Molotov are still complaining about my nades....

*No criticisms on your gameplay, Just some stuff I try to do but also fail often with. Your aim is nice and you stay alive more than I do. Nades could be used more efficent imo. And don't use the martydome if any teammates are near. I rarely us it at all in games with ff.
RickyNeuman
RickyNeuman
Eternal Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyNeuman 2016-08-04, 22:47

High level pug game with some Mvp guys (clan we are facing tomorrow). Raxcer on the other team.
Silly Ricky recorded only the last 5 minutes of the 2nd game of the 2nd Objective on Underground. It was a good game and a excellent learning opportunity.

RickyNeuman
RickyNeuman
Eternal Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum