Creed Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip Fire in CW

3 posters

Go down

Hip Fire in CW Empty Hip Fire in CW

Post by Third 2014-01-12, 02:47

So Kine said he thought that the VAL mod. 3 struggled at hip fire, and that there were better guns than it. This is somewhat true, low recoil weapons typically allow for longer bursts when hip firing. A lot of hip firing has to do with technique and play style, so here is how I hip fire. However, hip firing consumes a lot of ammo, which I quickly found out when making this vid in response to Kine's comment on RC. I was running out of eight clips by 10 kills, which is unacceptable. When I always aim down sights, I typically run out of ammo at around 24-25 kills in a row.

Sorry for the low res. It was a spur of the moment idea.

Third
Third
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Hip Fire in CW Empty Re: Hip Fire in CW

Post by Kine² 2014-01-12, 03:18

there is also an undisclosed 'base' accuracy for each weapon. this factors in on which weapons can hip fire and which ones do badly at it. i'll try and gather more info on that. you can check true/false on this by taking out 2 guns with the same accuracy and shoot at a wall. different guns have different latent accuracy they start off with.

also found out something interesting with the ROF. recoil isn't accurately simulated with the toggle switch. you can get better shot on shot accuracy using single fire switch no matter how fast you mash the LMB.

[edit]
originally tested sniper rifles to see if they could hip fire and noticed how some guns simply cannot hit dead center unzoomed. EBR vs RFB for eg. both having same accuracy but behave differently when unzoomed while the beginner's sniper rifle cannot help itself but shoot dead center all the time lol.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjj8DxQTp5YCFWZ4jchp_Mw

Back to top Go down

Post by Third 2014-01-12, 04:39

Kine² wrote:there is also an undisclosed 'base' accuracy for each weapon. this factors in on which weapons can hip fire and which ones do badly at it. i'll try and gather more info on that. you can check true/false on this by taking out 2 guns with the same accuracy and shoot at a wall. different guns have different latent accuracy they start off with.

Recoil is what causes two guns with the same accuracy to be different hip firing.
Third
Third
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2014-01-12, 06:40

i mean the RNG when tapping one shot at a time. prolly that is why they have a skill that gives 'first shot always accurate'.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjj8DxQTp5YCFWZ4jchp_Mw

Back to top Go down

Post by Third 2014-01-12, 08:14

Boss1337 wrote:I liked the music.

"Bullet" by Rhymefest (ft. Citizen Cope)

One of my favorite rappers.

Full Song
Third
Third
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum