Creed Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~- Videos -~

+29
Tricky
ToTheMax
TheroPokemasd
Minjee
Ham
тяєєs
RyuK
GodPsycho
HeyCarnage
Third
FeRnK
RickyNeuman
flibia
Deffau
NoBoty
azh
Ludens
Toxication
ShadoWTigeR
eKlaire
Max teabag
Ra¢X3r
Prince
Eminem
BravoTango
Bubba Gump
Azuredawn
HarcK
Kine²
33 posters

Page 18 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next

Go down

~- Videos -~ - Page 18 Empty Re: ~- Videos -~

Post by Kine² 2015-11-05, 14:05

Had a choice between Red Eye or Stoker. I felt Stoker didn't offer anything too different. Just another Rifle + Bomb character, so I went with Red Eye. Short story ... I'm disappointed with his default rifle. His smoke grenade however is good for many situations.

You can use it to help revive allies in safety. Defuse or plant C4. Trap and ambush. Stall chokepoints or rushes. In another match I even used it to escape, refill ammo, reload and kill a proxy who was hunting me 1v1.

I think Arty's rifle is the best for Red Eye in general and hopefully I can get on with my fraggin ways once I get it.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjj8DxQTp5YCFWZ4jchp_Mw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra¢X3r 2015-11-05, 14:44

Yea I agree...I don´t really like his rifle either. Even if im going for the chest/head I often need 3 shots to kill the enemy,that way too many.
I like how you use the weapon xD I´ve always played it like a sniper and you are actually using it like a burst weapon. Maybe I will modify my style a bit
Ra¢X3r
Ra¢X3r
Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by RyuK 2015-11-05, 17:05

Btw, why it sounds like "HOOP HOOP HOOP" when you hit someone, Kine?
RyuK
RyuK
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2015-11-06, 01:18

If you mean the metallic dink .... those are headshots.

Turn on headshot sounds in game options.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RyuK 2015-11-06, 03:32

It was the hit sound xD
It's much better to use it
RyuK
RyuK
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2015-11-06, 05:58

Been months since I last sniped with Vassili properly. Missing some obvious shots but connecting with improbable ones. ie. Rusty.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra¢X3r 2015-11-06, 12:53

Nice video Smile
Im wondering which sniper suits me the best. Dante recommended the MOA-SNIPR and I quite like it. But the other snipers are not that bad either so I dunno which to use
Ra¢X3r
Ra¢X3r
Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by RyuK 2015-11-06, 13:02

I actually use the auto, its the only one Ive got xD
RyuK
RyuK
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Minjee 2015-11-06, 14:06

autos are for scrubs
Minjee
Minjee
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2015-11-06, 14:25

There is absolutely no reason to use the FELiX

http://dirtybomb.gamepedia.com/WeaponStats

MOA shoots faster, reloads a full one second faster, has an extra bullet, almost no rifle sway and scope doesn't glitch like FELIX. Both sniper rifles are one shot one kill per headshot. 2 bodyshots per kill.

But I still prefer FELIX for the added challenge.

Otherwise the default rifle, MOA is the best choice.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RyuK 2015-11-06, 15:06

I'm a scrub then, got the auto on my silver loadout and Im not going to make a new loadout for him xD
RyuK
RyuK
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadoWTigeR 2015-11-06, 17:43

I have both snipers rifle for Vassily, and I use normally the MOA (if you don't have much accuracy it's the best choice for reload speed also as Kine said) But today after seeing Kine's video I played two games with FELIX. Didn't get a large amount of kills but was fun to play (better than I remembered)
ShadoWTigeR
ShadoWTigeR
Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2015-11-06, 19:44

With Racxer
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2015-11-06, 19:44

Versus
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra¢X3r 2015-11-06, 20:20

Im in a youtube title....Racxer 1 and 2 xD
Well, the first game was pretty cool. Just joined,did a 7:1 and blew up 2 objectives but the second game really sucked for me xD My team was so damn bad...that wasnt funny.
Unfortunately you left after the trainyard game, we did chapel and after a long period I used Bushwhacker again and did 3x Ace and 2x godlike---> awesome game
Ra¢X3r
Ra¢X3r
Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2015-11-07, 19:55

Pistol Only Training ... honestly I don't know how to begin describing how BIG this simple drill is to an FPS player. Pro, Casual, Competitive, Pub.

If you guys want me to do a massive write up on it, lemme know.

When I last played and coached my team competing at state and national LAN events, pistol only drills were always first thing on the menu during trainings. Simply limiting yourself to your sidearm opens you up to so much in terms of learning, discovery and theorycrafting.

It teaches you your in-game limits on what can and cannot be done. Helps you learn about survivability, trains your eyes and mind upgrading your default spectator vision to something more useful. Help increase self awareness on stress levels and how that correlates to decision making quality. All this on top of the more obvious benefits of sharper initial aim, duel tactics, etc etc.

Below is a game screenshot. It is good for you to know and admit that that's not what you and your mind sees while playing.

~- Videos -~ - Page 18 CLfOtgE

A better representation of what your actual vision is in-game is illustrated below:

Top is spectator vision under stress. Bottom is a trained mind under the same level of stress.

Spoiler:

With spectator (civilian) vision, background and foreground pretty much disappears. When a direct threat appears: You lose track of data, time, allies, friendlies, everything. For noobs it's even worse. They don't even need to be threaten, just a simple juicy opportunity of making a kill is enough to put them into tunnel vision. What actually is bad is the fact that even your crosshair and target loses background-foreground focus. Having said that ... this is absolutely normal.

What pistol only does is help train you to REFOCUS when threaten. And to do it fast. Interestingly however, you won't restore background, foreground, peripheral back to how they normally should be but instead your brain will automatically targets whatever is threatening you and make it the foreground of your vision. This is when you start being able to pick your shots. Left eye, right ear, bottom lip, whatever. Because now you are starting to really see.

Anyways .. long boring rant again...

Here's a video for today. Pistol only, 3-1 KD chapel on defense. Alot of bad decisions that are not obvious and a couple of what seemed like bad decisions was actually me pushing boundaries seeing what can or cannot work. It's ok to make mistakes as long as you're telling yourself you're making them before making them.

Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2015-11-08, 18:54

Ricky Neuman: but comp/stopwatch is more fun for me
Ricky Neuman: I need some minutes to adapt the enemy gamestlye

Interesting point raised by Ricky. Adapting to the enemy. Counter tactics. How is it done ?

Personally, I don't do it in Dirty Bomb. It's an objective based team game played with strangers. If you're trying to counter the enemy all the time then the game isn't going to be much fun half the time. Because #team. I employ something different, a concept evolved from Contract Wars when I was developing my 'Prokill On Demand' tactics.

'Safest Contribution'

There is a linear correlation between Risk and Contribution. Maximum short term contribution involves high risk moves. Minimal risk moves tend to yield fuck all contribution (eg. camp). There's a catch however, if you don't contribute enough, the enemy will gain a small amount of advantage which might allow them to dominate over your team mates. If your team gets wiped, there is a good chance you'll suffer.

This is how I shrug off accusations of Kine Camps To Prokill comments. If I did not contribute enough, I'd eventually get kill then spawn locked. Thus the concept of Safest Contribution was born. I had to identify the optimal amount of contribution I needed to provide so that my team continues to dominate. If they are winning, I can continue staying alive sapping every safe kill I can get.

That's the theory. How is it done in practice? I ask myself 3 questions repeatedly.

1. What is MY team doing ?
2. What I need to do so they are successful doing what they want to do ?
3. Where is the safest place I can do this from ?

Each time the status quo changes I review those 3 questions again.

Winning the match isn't something I'm concerned about. What my team wants to do - is. If they want to win, I'll help them along. If they just want to stay behind cover and shoot stuff, I'm okay with that as well. Do I adapt to the enemy ? Ofcourse I do. But it's a side effect from me responding to my own team. In a way this is why Dirty Bomb is mentally fun for me compared to Contract Wars. The various game modes in DB means answering those 3 questions above in my average match is both interesting and amusing. Unlike CW, DB matches have variety to it playing the way I do.

1. What is MY team doing ?
2. What I need to do so they are successful doing what they want to do ?
3. Where is the safest place I can do this from ?

Watch the video with those in mind and you get a clear insight on where I move and why. It isn't random, gut feeling or adapting to the enemy. Each move is always relative to my team and what I assume to be their current motivation.

At the end of the video, team went full retard and lemming their way at the elevator over and over. I got bored with it and moved on solo consequently getting myself killed ending the killstreak. This kind of approach playing the game is why I value Creedlings in my matches.

Say for example Azh was there and does what he does ... that revolver only match could've easily ended as a Godlike No Death Pistol Only video. Instead, my team lemming'ed their way at elevator and it kept going until time ran out.

As always there is something to be learnt from that game. Kine could've joined their elevator crusade, dominated that section of the map helping the team move on. But it was just so dumb I didn't want to do it.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2015-11-08, 22:39

Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2015-11-09, 15:31

Wasn't happy with my sniping in that Creed vs SaPo video and decided to practice a lil bit more on it. As is the way it usually is with me ... needed to face off versus another good sniper before things clicked back into familiar rhythm.

Enemy sniper was level 6 but he was kicking butt on server before I joined in. Kept picking off my team mates who did little to avoid him. Made sure he didn't get to play after I spawned as Vassili.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra¢X3r 2015-11-09, 17:49

I feel like a noob running around with no plan if I read Kine´s guides but I guess im not alone Razz
Even though I agree that "Maximum short term contribution involves high risk moves. Minimal risk moves tend to yield fuck all contribution". That´s completely right.
I take ur sniper video as an incentive to improve my sniper aim, there´s still a lot to be done
Ra¢X3r
Ra¢X3r
Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2015-11-09, 21:23

Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2015-11-10, 05:33

Grinding Dirty Bomb exclusively this week because I wanted Stoker. I am not disappointed.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra¢X3r 2015-11-10, 15:40

You used the timik too...good to see.
I´ve got a loadout for him with the Timik and the "drilled" perk, I really like it.
I had a little conversation with azh about it and I believe that the Timik is quite nice for Stoker because he´s more the close combat guy and this weapon is tremendously efficient for that.
Ofc the M4 is more powerful over longe range
Ra¢X3r
Ra¢X3r
Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2015-11-10, 16:18

That was the default loadout coz I forgot to choose my card in barracks lol.

Anyways ... I'm using Stark AR atm. Fits the way I move more than anything. I believe perfect accuracy over long range too which makes it ok for counter sniping.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra¢X3r 2015-11-10, 16:29

Ah nice yea I use the Stark for Kira, one of my favorite loadouts.I love the feeling when ppl are not really moving and you are able to kill them with one headshot...epic
Ra¢X3r
Ra¢X3r
Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next