Creed Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WARFRAME - First Week Tips

+4
Mortalus
BravoTango
Eminem
Kine²
8 posters

Go down

WARFRAME - First Week Tips - Page 2 Empty Re: WARFRAME - First Week Tips

Post by Kine² 2014-09-04, 02:31

Eminem wrote:Every game becomes systematic.
BravoTango wrote:Different game, same grind.

My first map in Payday was Jewelry Store. Took Ricky and me 35 minutes or something like that. We battled in that shop like neither of us wanted to go to jail. Hanging on to dear life, each reload was another chance at life. Ukrainian is the harder version of Jewelry Store - yet 3 weeks later ... both Sus and I were rushing them in 30 second runs to farm for cards.

We stopped playing the game. Skipping over the dramatic fights and all the other good stuff that; not long ago, made each mission a war story.

Games don't naturally evolve into a system of grinding. Players do that to themselves. Idea that a group of games are identical is ludicrous. We are the ones who tell our brains to handle them in the same manner. That's human nature.

My point is ~ stop looking for things you know you like ~ or if you're a pessimist; things that you know you won't like ~ only to then apply a blanket treatment.

That's like getting dumped by your Ex before going mental looking for a new GF who is just-like-her-only-better.

It won't work. Everyone has something unique to offer. You won't find out what that is if you're too busy looking for something else. Same with any new game.

You need to Explore.

And if you do - exploring with people who has stopped playing and started gaming the system isn't the best approach. They'll skip over so many things. Things that you might have enjoyed personally but didn't get to see.

Below is a video of a Creed Farm Squad in a Boss battle. TBH - that cannot look like fun for someone new. Just a bunch of guys flying across the map, running over some Bots mid flight, talking random shit along the way and going all girly-woohoo at the end over things you don't even care.

Aren't Boss fights supposed to be the highlight of any game?
- Well if you ended up in a highspeed farm session when still new to the game, you won't log out with a good impression. Totally missing out on the things that really makes Warframe a fun experience. Then wondering to yourself 'Why the hell is everyone playing that shit? Are we all stoned ?'

Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjj8DxQTp5YCFWZ4jchp_Mw

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by ShadoWTigeR 2014-09-04, 09:36

Playing with creedlings is the best way to be successful in a mission, level up faster and get better things.

I need to actualize my arsenal, anyone could recommend me a good primary/secondary/melee weapon and warframe?

ShadoWTigeR
ShadoWTigeR
Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by eKlaire 2014-09-11, 13:54

Well, I hope you all enjoy the game while you're at it! :]

Thanks for this topic, Kine. It helped clear up some confusion for some stuff in the game. Very Happy
eKlaire
eKlaire
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down