Creed Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CW General Discussion

+5
FaultLine
Third
La Bastos
Deffau
Boss1337
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

CW General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: CW General Discussion

Post by flibia 2015-07-06, 18:45

lvl 44? ;o
flibia
flibia
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FaultLine 2015-07-06, 20:10

Ughh lucky default the AK12 is the last GP gun in this game that I want.

I'm loving the new SR3M customization: the visual recoil is negligible and I can't wait to try out all the various scopes. So happy that it is one of the few weapons not ruined by customization.
FaultLine
FaultLine
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Third 2015-07-08, 01:49

New sight released. Has a working RDS on top of an ACOG. Wish I could try it, looks awesome.

Spoiler:
Third
Third
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FaultLine 2015-07-09, 18:44

Has anyone tried the Armor Detection skill? I was wondering if it's comparable to A2 (as far as tracking enemies behind cover/bushes goes; the actual health is useful but obviously Armor Detection won't cover that) as if it were, I would be able to save the 20 SP it takes to get to A2.

I wanna get up to 100 armor, and A2 is sucking up a ton of my SP right now.
FaultLine
FaultLine
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Third 2015-07-10, 01:42

FaultLine wrote:Has anyone tried the Armor Detection skill? I was wondering if it's comparable to A2  (as far as tracking enemies behind cover/bushes goes; the actual health is useful but obviously Armor Detection won't cover that) as if it were, I would be able to save the 20 SP it takes to get to A2.

A2 is better than 100 armor if you have 60 already. AD works just like A2 except it only works if someone is hit in their armor, where as A2 is any damage. AD has a shield that shows up slightly to the right of the player, and the red arrow above the head. When I had armor detection, it very rarely activated for me, probably around 20-30% of the time. I got tired of it not working 100%, so I switched back to A2. Given normal SP amounts, I'd choose 60 armor, a2, no nades, and core.
Third
Third
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FaultLine 2015-07-10, 04:04

Third wrote:
FaultLine wrote:Has anyone tried the Armor Detection skill? I was wondering if it's comparable to A2  (as far as tracking enemies behind cover/bushes goes; the actual health is useful but obviously Armor Detection won't cover that) as if it were, I would be able to save the 20 SP it takes to get to A2.

A2 is better than 100 armor if you have 60 already. AD works just like A2 except it only works if someone is hit in their armor, where as A2 is any damage. AD has a shield that shows up slightly to the right of the player, and the red arrow above the head. When I had armor detection, it very rarely activated for me, probably around 20-30% of the time. I got tired of it not working 100%, so I switched back to A2. Given normal SP amounts, I'd choose 60 armor, a2, no nades, and core.

I have 20 armor right now haha. Is it worth ditching A2 to upgrade? The only other area where I could get SP back would be gunsmith, and I don't want to lose the -75% silencer damage reduction.
FaultLine
FaultLine
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Third 2015-07-10, 05:02

FaultLine wrote:
Third wrote:

I have 20 armor right now haha. Is it worth ditching A2 to upgrade? The only other area where I could get SP back would be gunsmith, and I don't want to lose the -75% silencer damage reduction.

Shocked I'd definitely ditch A2 for 60 armor. For me at least, 60 armor is the first thing I always purchase after the core. I die a lot faster when I have less.

Why not try 60 armor and armor detection? Also, nades work well with AD because of the AOE damage. Something to look into if you have enough left over.

I always recommend skills purchased in this order:
Faster kills/gun stats>survive longer>secondary kill methods>luxury skills (+health is included here)
Third
Third
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Third 2015-07-21, 02:38

An interesting English presentation at the Unity Engine conference about Contract Wars by Nikita (Chief Operations Officer).

Third
Third
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3