Creed Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WARFRAME - First Week Tips

+4
Mortalus
BravoTango
Eminem
Kine²
8 posters

Go down

WARFRAME - First Week Tips Empty WARFRAME - First Week Tips

Post by Kine² 2014-09-02, 19:09

Pointers to help you get by the first week smoothly.

YOUR FIRST WARFRAME

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

MK-1 WEAPONS

Spoiler:

GETTING NEW STUFF

Spoiler:

NEW GUNS

Spoiler:

NEW WARFRAMES

Spoiler:

RESOURCES

Spoiler:

MISSION PICKUPS

Spoiler:

MODS

Spoiler:

FUSION

Spoiler:

BASIC MOD STRATEGY

Spoiler:

TOO MUCH INFO - TELL ME WHAT TO DO - MODS

Spoiler:

DAMAGE TYPEs

Spoiler:

NAVIGATION - PLANETS

Spoiler:
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjj8DxQTp5YCFWZ4jchp_Mw

Back to top Go down

WARFRAME - First Week Tips Empty Re: WARFRAME - First Week Tips

Post by Kine² 2014-09-02, 19:13

Will continue someday.
Suggestions & questions welcomed. Will add to original post.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Kine² 2014-09-02, 22:36

Eminem wrote:Question: what is the best way to farm fusion cores?

Susliks
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortalus 2014-09-03, 02:04

Extra tips:

1.) If you think you found a good mod, point at the spot and press 'G' then call it out to the squad. It will help them get it too.

2.) Have at least 2 builds for your warframe: Run-n-gun & tactical.

80% of the missions (especially with random squads) are run-n-gun style. Build for speed and damage; enemies die too fast to cause permanent hurt unless you get cornered.

A good tactical build is for any planned mission with known squadmates. I prefer to build for a strong defense and damage but reduced speed.

3.) Don't spread your squad too thin because a.) you may not be able to get to a dying member fast enough, and b.) that member may be you.
Mortalus
Mortalus
Creed General

http://www.dragonpieces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadoWTigeR 2014-09-03, 09:42

Just some question:

1- When you die in a mission, you can be revived with a elixir, how you can get more of that elixir?

2- How you can get Platinum? You have to purchase it with real money?

3- If you need some materials to make a weapon or warframe, you can receive the materials from another person, regardless of their rarity?

Thanks and good guide btw.
ShadoWTigeR
ShadoWTigeR
Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2014-09-03, 09:58

- Revive -
Each warframe you have gets 4 revives per day.
Use them only when you want to save something important and you know you can win the mission.
Something important includes rare mods, a shiton of rare resources you really NEED and event rewards where you are running out of time or opportunity. 90% of the time, you don't revive. Fail the mission, retry.

- Platinum -
Is RL cash. You can get some in events but these are rare.

- Trading -
Not sure how player to player trading works. Haven't done one yet. I know you have to use the Trading Post in clan dojo. Invite the other guy to go there and then trade.

But honestly - getting resources isn't too hard. Especially in a Creed squad. Playing solo with randoms will ofcourse be 50-50. With other Creedlings, we always ask each other what we want to get then we go out and get them.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2014-09-03, 14:56

Biggest mistake Susliks and I made when introducing new guys to PayDay was we stopped playing and started gaming missions.

Exploring mechanics, figuring things out and reiteration is a big part of enjoying any game.

When you squad up with people who's been playing longer - remember to voice out and remind them to slow down.

Worst squad to be in when starting out is with Susliks, CookieNova and TearisJJ -- all hardcore highspeed mofos.

You'll end the session resource rich, more blueprints you'll know what to do with and unlocked planets you cannot even survive in without the same squad.

Best people to show you around are

eKlaire - she still remembers how to enjoy Warframe
Mortalus - superb instruction skills
and ... other people about your experience.

At most - you'll only want 1 high level player in your team as a safety net to minimize mission failure. If you do squad up with vets -

Tell them to slow the fuck down.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxication 2014-09-03, 15:25

BravoTango wrote:I'm going to start playing this game this weekend. The latest update in PS2 introduced so many bugs I need to find something else to play.

Definitely. My FPS were crap most of the time when I was playing, but now PS2 turned into BeGone 2.0 when it comes to performance. Unbelievable that a company like SOE is too retarded to fix a game. Oh well, they got ddos's 2 times 2 weeks ago, so yeah...

Anyway, I have a feeeling that we kinda found our new clan game - let's hope many/most of us like it so we can rock together in Warframe. This game is made for clans in my opinion. Just look at the Dojo. Smile
Toxication
Toxication
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GodPsycho 2014-09-03, 22:13

Buy me desktop then i'll play with you :3
GodPsycho
GodPsycho
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2014-09-04, 02:31

Eminem wrote:Every game becomes systematic.
BravoTango wrote:Different game, same grind.

My first map in Payday was Jewelry Store. Took Ricky and me 35 minutes or something like that. We battled in that shop like neither of us wanted to go to jail. Hanging on to dear life, each reload was another chance at life. Ukrainian is the harder version of Jewelry Store - yet 3 weeks later ... both Sus and I were rushing them in 30 second runs to farm for cards.

We stopped playing the game. Skipping over the dramatic fights and all the other good stuff that; not long ago, made each mission a war story.

Games don't naturally evolve into a system of grinding. Players do that to themselves. Idea that a group of games are identical is ludicrous. We are the ones who tell our brains to handle them in the same manner. That's human nature.

My point is ~ stop looking for things you know you like ~ or if you're a pessimist; things that you know you won't like ~ only to then apply a blanket treatment.

That's like getting dumped by your Ex before going mental looking for a new GF who is just-like-her-only-better.

It won't work. Everyone has something unique to offer. You won't find out what that is if you're too busy looking for something else. Same with any new game.

You need to Explore.

And if you do - exploring with people who has stopped playing and started gaming the system isn't the best approach. They'll skip over so many things. Things that you might have enjoyed personally but didn't get to see.

Below is a video of a Creed Farm Squad in a Boss battle. TBH - that cannot look like fun for someone new. Just a bunch of guys flying across the map, running over some Bots mid flight, talking random shit along the way and going all girly-woohoo at the end over things you don't even care.

Aren't Boss fights supposed to be the highlight of any game?
- Well if you ended up in a highspeed farm session when still new to the game, you won't log out with a good impression. Totally missing out on the things that really makes Warframe a fun experience. Then wondering to yourself 'Why the hell is everyone playing that shit? Are we all stoned ?'

Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadoWTigeR 2014-09-04, 09:36

Playing with creedlings is the best way to be successful in a mission, level up faster and get better things.

I need to actualize my arsenal, anyone could recommend me a good primary/secondary/melee weapon and warframe?

ShadoWTigeR
ShadoWTigeR
Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by eKlaire 2014-09-11, 13:54

Well, I hope you all enjoy the game while you're at it! :]

Thanks for this topic, Kine. It helped clear up some confusion for some stuff in the game. Very Happy
eKlaire
eKlaire
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down