Creed Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warframe Recruitment

+3
BravoTango
Kine²
Eminem
7 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Warframe Recruitment Empty Re: Warframe Recruitment

Post by Kine² 2014-10-12, 15:15

I'll get round to setting up the ranks and permissions properly one of these days. Currently everyone is able to recruit people into the clan in-game.

There is no real need for division 'leaders' for Warframe because everyone has the exact same permissions or powers over the clan atm. And if anything - this limits our abilities to recruit more than anything.

If you enjoy playing with someone or think they would fit in well with a Creed squad - go ahead and send them a clan invite. As far as in-game membership goes I see no need for any bureaucratic BS. Invite. Behave, Stay. Asshat = Kick.

In-game clan membership is a more convenient friends list. They can see clan chat tab.

Regarding ranks and promotions = leave new guys at the default rank for the time being. I'll sort it out soon and report back here.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjj8DxQTp5YCFWZ4jchp_Mw

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2014-10-19, 15:58

I wanted to use the RC test .. if they show up on RC invite as full creed. BUt sadly

in-game chat is so convenient Smile
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Duet 2014-10-24, 09:42

Well since I'm new here, a couple of Q's :

1) Full creedling = Equal administrative rights for our clan?
2) Are we going to/Do we have any organized administrative divisions/procedure for recruitment or clan management?

^ Asking these because I can give some insights on how my old clan from Shadow Era worked. Active members there were around 40-60, so everyone with similar levels of rights made things seem like it can go out of hand fast.

I'm not having any ideas for now; just stating that 1) some members might be dedicated in keeping the clan going for the clan, and thus want to be more administrative for the clan's sake, whereas 2) some members are here for the game and just want to be involved with Creed game-wise, which means they are unlikely to / would not prefer participating in administrative works for Creed.

Couple o' suggestions. Cool
Duet
Duet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadoWTigeR 2014-10-24, 09:54

^ That's the attitude, Duet! Smile

1) Full Creedling means that you have acces to our forum, but not to the admin account. For that, you have to be elected general.

2) In the past yes, but now it's pretty simple:

Kine² wrote: If you enjoy playing with someone or think they would fit in well with a Creed squad - go ahead and send them a clan invite. As far as in-game membership goes I see no need for any bureaucratic BS. Invite. Behave, Stay. Asshat = Kick.
ShadoWTigeR
ShadoWTigeR
Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2014-10-24, 10:27

CREED 'was' a fully functioning - invite only 97.5% rejection rate - elite club of sharpshooters and battlefield tacticians trying VERY HARD at keeping our membership below 60. Monthly applications was probably 100 or so IIRC.

We ran ourselves very much like any other pro clan - practice, battles, duels, tests, interviews, clan vs clan matches, creed v creed matches, etc. Our guys represented their nations and Creed in *that other game's* community tournaments.

How Creed differed was in how we built our roster. Where 9 of 10 other 'pro' clans were 100% skill - beat my best player to get in policy, Creed was simply = Do we like you ? Are you an asshole or a team player ?

If you sucked in technical skills we trained you up. For months if needed.

--

Creed's raidcall channel was the game's hub for clan contacts almost rivalling the game's 'unofficial chatbox' - The official chatbox was just filled with 10,000 11 year olds talking about ponies.

--

Then the game dev team quit making their game. And hacks / bugs / exploits made it unplayable. Other clans died off slow miserable deaths but Creed refused to.

Because other clans were built based on in-game skills they died as soon as that game died. Creed's membership was / is based on us personally liking the other guy so it took longer to affect us.

Without a clan game however it is hard to maintain everyone's activity. We were without exaggeration best of the very best in that game and now our skills individually and as a group are not being utilized.

Hence warframe. Most have agreed to migrate to a new game called Toxikk when it comes out but no release dates have been announced so we are biding our time in Warframe.

But less than 25% of the clan were willing to share their time together in a coop pve farmville spacesuit blaster hence the small group you see in-game. The rest are too pro for kids stuff and wants noskoprealskillz PVP only game.

So they play Uno and other single player games on steam Razz
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ludens 2014-10-24, 17:12

^ +1
Kine² wrote:So they play Uno and other single player games on steam Razz
some of us also play L4D2 sometimes Very Happy
Ludens
Ludens
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2014-10-25, 00:30

Which is warframe 4 man squad coop but have to pay to play shooting zombies instead of aliens.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Third 2014-11-24, 14:47

Kine² wrote:CREED 'was' a fully functioning - invite only 97.5% rejection rate - elite club of sharpshooters and battlefield tacticians trying VERY HARD at keeping our membership below 60. Monthly applications was probably 100 or so IIRC.

We ran ourselves very much like any other pro clan - practice, battles, duels, tests, interviews, clan vs clan matches, creed v creed matches, etc. Our guys represented their nations and Creed in *that other game's* community tournaments.

How Creed differed was in how we built our roster. Where 9 of 10 other 'pro' clans were 100% skill - beat my best player to get in policy, Creed was simply = Do we like you ? Are you an asshole or a team player ?

If you sucked in technical skills we trained you up. For months if needed.

--

Creed's raidcall channel was the game's hub for clan contacts almost rivalling the game's 'unofficial chatbox' - The official chatbox was just filled with 10,000 11 year olds talking about ponies.

--

Then the game dev team quit making their game. And hacks / bugs / exploits made it unplayable. Other clans died off slow miserable deaths but Creed refused to.

Because other clans were built based on in-game skills they died as soon as that game died. Creed's membership was / is based on us personally liking the other guy so it took longer to affect us.

Without a clan game however it is hard to maintain everyone's activity. We were without exaggeration best of the very best in that game and now our skills individually and as a group are not being utilized.

Hence warframe. Most have agreed to migrate to a new game called Toxikk when it comes out but no release dates have been announced so we are biding our time in Warframe.

But less than 25% of the clan were willing to share their time together in a coop pve farmville spacesuit blaster hence the small group you see in-game. The rest are too pro for kids stuff and wants noskoprealskillz PVP only game.

So they play Uno and other single player games on steam Razz

And one guy plays Contract Wars Wink.

Can we take this and replace our old timeline. Lol.
Third
Third
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2014-11-24, 21:50

Kine's words on anything Creed official. That would be a sad day.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Third 2014-11-26, 00:38

I guess quite a few of 1337 and OhMy play warframe right now. GravitationalArt was trying to reach you Kine. I pointed him towards this thread, but he doesn't seem to have wanted to make an account on our forums to make the invite to play with you guys.
Third
Third
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2014-11-26, 07:49

Add me in-game Kine_

so much easier Razz
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member