Creed Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CREED Contract Wars Videos

+12
TRprotegido
RickyNeuman
Toiletseat
Mortalus
NoBoty
Boss1337
ShadoWTigeR
Ludens
GodPsycho
BravoTango
Third
Kine²
16 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

CREED Contract Wars Videos - Page 3 Empty Re: CREED Contract Wars Videos

Post by Kine² 2014-02-27, 06:16

if I only had 20 armour I would've died at the start of the video btw. 40 armour would've had my streak ended near the end at 19 kills. That prokill was made possible by 60 armour.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjj8DxQTp5YCFWZ4jchp_Mw

Back to top Go down

Post by Third 2014-02-27, 12:44

The noveske definitely isn't used for its damage. But more because of its reload speed and mobility, along with its silencer. However, I am now looking at the ACR-C as a replacement for the noveske, as it has just as good of a silencer, higher damage, higher fire rate, higher penetration, larger magazine, and higher minimum damage (most important). It looks to me to be a noveske/val3 killer.
Third
Third
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2014-02-27, 13:31

Im guessing it's 100 acc 1 rec when tasked (longshots apparently)

lower sound signature, 40 round mag .. probably higher effective DPS

seems like an upgrade from 9A91 ..

Some Dr dude stormkilled on it without reloading last night .. I can still sound whore and hunt him down but definitely one of the harder guns to track down on the field with shit blowing up everywhere around me.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Third 2014-02-27, 13:38

Kine² wrote:Im guessing it's 100 acc 1 rec when tasked (longshots apparently)

lower sound signature, 40 round mag .. probably higher effective DPS

seems like an upgrade from 9A91 ..

Some Dr dude stormkilled on it without reloading last night .. I can still sound whore and hunt him down but definitely one of the harder guns to track down on the field with shit blowing up everywhere around me.

150 longshots, though i could easily see it being made more difficult in the near future. It's basically a val3 that you don't have to spend SP on. And I like the holo (red) much, much better than the green holo of the devgru/sks.
Third
Third
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2014-02-27, 17:53

Had a request for Desert Eagle gameplay video and felt like I could also use a break away from the Noveske after a couple of unsuccessful prokill attempts. Loaded up Deagle + my fun gun Bizon and scored a prokill off the bat.

Noveske and Kine don't synch well me thinks.

Youtube is acting up. Vid wont finish processing so cant play it embedded. You'll have to go over to the website if you wanna watch.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2014-02-27, 20:22

This one is for Susliks.

I was beginning to doubt being able to score a prokill using credit bolt action sniper rifles. Thought about making a montage of sniper headshots instead but it ended up as a prokill all the same. Perhaps technically the most difficult one so far. My average prokill run takes 5 - 6 minutes. This one took 13.

Approach is very different compared to using any other gun including semi auto snipers. I had to constantly check what's going on and actively keep enemies at long range because if they ever come too close, there's little to no chance of shooting my way back out to safety.

Props to the OhMy player (koloren) who decided to play bodyguard towards the end. I kept following him early in the game taking people out whenever he reloads or got stuck in a bad position. He probably saw my killstreak on the scoreboard and reversed our roles when I hit 14 kills or so. Didn't get into trouble much but the reassurance that nobody was going to sneak up on me definitely helped.

Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2014-02-28, 19:47

ACR-C Tasked and got that Prokill

Couple of things worth mentioning that you can see in the video

1. 100 accuracy 1 recoil allows you to dink heads at will while hip firing. Lovely
2. Near silent shots, people have trouble finding me. Even at point blank.
3. Towards the end, you can see how bad the gun is at killing far away targets.

Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Third 2014-03-01, 03:36

So what are your thoughts on it? To me, it looks like a m4a1 in a GP package.

Third
Third
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2014-03-01, 11:21

AS VAL mod.3
9A91
ACR-C
M4A1 (tasked and core skills maxed)

Sniper Tap:
AS VAL Mod.3
M4A1
9A91
ACR-C

mid range 3 shot burst:
9A91
AS VAL mod.3
M4A1
ACR-C

Hip fire:
ACR-C
9A91 / M4A1
AS VAL mod.3

Stealth:
ACR-C
M4A1 / 9A91
AS VAL mod.3

Armoured:
AS VAL mod.3 / ACR-C
9A91
M4A1

ACR-C tops hip fire, stealth and armoured targets. VAL mod.3 is the only other gun that topped a rating in more than one category (sniper tap armoured targets). It isn't perfect ofcourse and the inability to burst or snipe targets outside its' limited effective range means this gun is confined to a purely brawler's role. Not a problem for most but it affects my style of play in a big way. Hovering at the back taking pots shots is no longer an option when going for prokills. I need to be upfront and make full use of ACR-C's ultra stealth. But with 100 acc 1 recoil without needing gunsmith means I can shoot myself out of trouble consistently. There were a couple of those 'oh fuck' close range moments where enemies saw and shot me first in the video. The gun's accuracy, recoil and rate of fire kept me alive.

Is it worth spending real money for it?
- personally I feel if you want to spend money on the game, do it on bread and butter weapons. like unbreaking M4A1 or 9A91. AS VAL mod.3 is a decent alternative. But ACR-C is designed as a stop gap rifle, not an all rounder daily use gun. Like the AUG which I use exclusively to out shoot snipers when the map is infested with sniper campers. The ACR-C is the opposite of AUG in a way. Its your CQC rifle solution when too many DEVGRUs are running around.

But if you get a 56% discount on the ACR-C ... it's hard to say no imho.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2014-03-01, 11:30

This was our OSM session. Scored a prokill in the only non noob bash game. I cannot bring myself to clubbing hapless nubs.

Here's me making full use of ACR-C's stealth features. Notice how you kept KS'ing my targets that are too far away for me to kill in one burst and also the ones that got away. This gun does poorly against ranged targets. I stayed up front and hidden, mostly killing people in the back.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2014-03-04, 07:56

Tasking the Noveske. 8 of 15 now.

Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2014-03-04, 22:37

Always nice to have another Creedling in the game. NoBoty played and moved like a CW player now. Made it easier for me to read both his game and the map flow. Took advantage of that and claimed a double prokill.

Noveske 10 / 15

Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2014-03-05, 15:49

2nd Day using the SCAR H assault rifle. Repair bill is insane and unrealistic to use without spending GP to unbreak the gun. If you do use this rifle, bear in mind that I haven't got the gun all figured out yet and was still experimenting on the different shooting styles SCAR-H might be capable of.

Ended up in a noob vs noob game so I made the most of it and went for the prokill.

[edit] NOT the way I would recommend you to finish off a prokill by the way. I kept running out of time / ammo all day with Noveske and I didn't want to squander the opportunity to prokill with the SCAR, too expensive to give it a second attempt. So I charged in at the end to get it over with.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2014-03-05, 19:13

Been meaning to do another prokill video with the M4A1 .. apparently a popular rifle on CW youtube even though I hardly see them on the field. The existing M4A1 vid I have on my channel had me camping the fek outta Evac roof. Thought I do it proper this time.

Credit guns suffer from deteriorating accuracy as you shoot them. Coupled with weak damage and a gradually expanding bullet spread, I ran out of ammo pretty early with the M4A1. Was trying to stop a flanker from flipping the enemy spawn site near the end but the rifle let me down. New spawn activated 10 feet away with me all alone isolated from the team and no ammo.

Revolver secured the killstreak.

Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2014-03-05, 20:58

Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoBoty 2014-03-05, 22:35

This video is for beneficial reasons
it's called "let's help Boty get another prokill"
Or, what are the good and the weak points in my play?

Actually you learn allot watching back your own video's I noticed.
One thing that's clear from the beginning, I use way too much ammo. Keep shooting while the target is already dead!!
That's an L4D habit I guess, you can never be too sure about them Zombies.

Another thing I noticed was. Use pistol/Knife when possible (those 3 guys at that power generator thing!!  wasted almost an entire clip there)
btw, what is the best  secondary weapon?

Then there is the weakness of the DT SRS when facing multiple enemies which Kine already pointed out.  I find it hard to get out of Dodge in those situations. (look at the messy start of the video)
So any other advice?

NoBoty
NoBoty
Eternal Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by Ludens 2014-03-05, 22:42

NoBoty wrote:I use way too much ammo. Keep shooting while the target is already dead!!
That's an L4D habit I guess, you can never be too sure about them Zombies.
Sometimes I do that, but sometimes I stop shooting too soon, only to discover the guys is still alive and pointing his gun at me. Then I wish I could have zombie powers.
Ludens
Ludens
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2014-03-06, 00:40

I wrote a fking essay ... deleted it then wrote them in point form. deleted it too coz that didn't work either. Will try and get my 'How Kine Do His Prokills' post done soon. It'll cover everything I wanted to convey here anyway.

Keep the videos coming tho ... it is helping.

In the meantime:

1. Don't go Unreal Tournament mode:
- If you had to, it meant you were at the wrong place in that point in time.

2. Always know where the enemy is spawning from:
- Don't move or shoot until you are 90% sure where they are, where they are spawning from and where they want to go.

3. Shoot with scope:
- Only hip fire if
A. taking time to wait for the scope gets you killed
B. 100% sure first bullet is a headshot when fired from hip

- Aimed shots do 2 things for you
A. Saves ammo
B. Less shots fired means less chance of being detected

It takes a while to get used to shooting scoped but it will be second nature when done often enough.

4. No VIPs
- Don't chase one down
- Don't protect yours
- Use VIP location to decide on yours. That is as far as you go with VIPs.

5. Don't go for kills.
- Be confident that you will get 20 kills no matter how slowly or badly you play

6. Focus 100% of your resources in doing only one thing:
= Staying Alive

- It is ok to run, hide, camp, do nothing, go to an empty part of the map
- do what ever it takes to stay alive
- know that even the best CW players see no shame in doing all of those on their prokill run

7. Never get shot at.
- Never. Get shot.

As for overkill .. I do it myself.
You can see from my vids I habitually give almost everyone a second burst after I've already killed them. I don't when not playing for prokill. But when I am, there is no room for lag / judgement error / chance. I kill the bastards twice just to make sure.

For pistols .. you have 2 choices
A.. something that shoots like your primary so it serves as a mini DTS when ammo runs out. this way you dont have to change your game too much when switching to sidearm
B.. a pistol that does what DTS cannot.

A.. would be high damage pistols. generally revolvers. Deagle also but not recommended.
B.. are automatic pistols. something you can use to make up for CQB inadequacies of your DTS.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2014-03-06, 05:23

words in video

notice how I dont even look for kills.
my focus is on staying out of trouble
having an exit plan
staying undetected

if they see me, I die.

EBR is the closest weapon I have to the DTS. Difference only in scope and movement speed. DTS would do better imo as I need the mobility more than a 4x scope.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoBoty 2014-03-07, 02:02

Finally!!  my second Prokill.
Did the hide and snipe for most of the game, which brought me to 13 kills this time.
Then after 2 quick deaths I thought "screw this, I'll just gonna shoot around now."
Probably broke all 7 rules Kine listed.

All of a sudden I was at 13 again and almost out of DT ammo. with 4:50 on the clock.
So I decided to give it one last try.
got it with 3 seconds left on the clock.

at the end I was trying so hard to get the prokill, it almost became hilarious.
Other than having my character wear a fluorescent pink jacket, I did everything to become some good target practice.

NoBoty
NoBoty
Eternal Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortalus 2014-03-07, 02:48

I tried the hide-n-sneak. The numbers aren't great but with practice, I can get there. The 1st match I entered with 6 or 7 minutes left and scored a clean 6-0. The 2nd match was with a full timer and I scored 8-1 (the death was early on due to teammates spawning next near me).

Anyhow, I can see how this will work. I was a little slow to shoot though. I wanted only guaranteed kills so remained hesitant on many shots. I consider the experiment successful. I will continue to try the method and expand on it. Some also depends on how the rest of the team works. I spent a lot of the time moving away from them when they spawned close by because too many just run out shooting and reveal where we are.
Mortalus
Mortalus
Creed General

http://www.dragonpieces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Third 2014-03-07, 04:48

My opinion differs from kine's on tactics. I believe that you have to be very aggressive towards spawn killing. If they know where you are, the better. But there is a fine line between being aggressive, and just plain stupid rushing. I don't like to run around the map hiding. I find it boring. Most of my pros have come from aggressive play where they knew where I was but I was well protected by rocks and I was getting solid multi kills. Players get in a spawn frenzy when you kill them multiple times at a spawn, and they know where you are. So they spam click and rush right back to the spot where you killed them last. For that reason I move a few feet away from where I was when I killed them. That allows me a few seconds to kill them before they find me. Thy will be fixated on that spot.
Third
Third
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Third 2014-03-07, 04:52

Another point I would like to make is to not run away from your teammates. They are you watch dogs and meat shields. If I am near a teammate, I will ALWAYS sta back behind them. Players will always shoot for the enemy closest to them, so by staying behind, you get to either find out where the enemy is, or you will have a time advantage on aiming.
Third
Third
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2014-03-07, 05:16

https://youtu.be/tNf2PmJXFe4?t=3m57s

After you made that shot, I know you've got the prokill in the bag.

NoBoty wrote:"screw this, I'll just gonna shoot around now."
Probably broke all 7 rules Kine listed.

After 17th kill you knew you were close and switched on Prokill mode tho. Everything done after that point IMHO was flawless. 2 minutes, 2 kills. Playing chicken with the VIP is questionable. Had my hands on my head ready to rip my hair out if you got shotgunned in the face but (personally) made the best moment of the video. Kept me guessing even though you already said you got the prokill in this forum.

- You made sure you were not seen.
- You took your time and picked your shots.
- Moved away from team the moment you realized they spawned behind you coz them nubs most probably will get you killed.
- Approached probable enemy location safely (guessing that forest is your favourite safety net). Even though you weren't 100% sure where they all were you had the clock to think about so understandable.

Only thing that I could add is ... you forgot you had another 10 bullets in DTS. So I know you were under pressure rawr...  Love 

Lastly to clear it up .. it isn't hide and sneak.

It takes only 1 burst to kill most people in Contract Wars. If you watch any of my vids you know I do that on a regular basis to others. That type of shooting gets more and more common as you start going into servers where most people know how to work their guns.

But they will only shoot you if they see you
Hence don't be seen.
And if you are not seen, you'll be the one to make that first shot.
- if the first guy killed in this video had a P90 instead of a shotgun for eg. there wouldn't be a video.

Beautiful vid. Beats majority of others I been watching on CW youtube. Don't worry about having to go Unreal Tournament. When you're more calculative with enemy respawns and comfortable tracking those down you'll be hunting people in high traffic areas undetected regularly.

Revolver FTW.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2014-03-07, 05:30

Third wrote:My opinion differs from kine's on tactics. I believe that you have to be very aggressive towards spawn killing.

we don't differ in opinion, we differ in ability.

I have survivability issues ie. I die easy.

There are Droidkiller1 type players and there is me.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next