Creed Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOXIKK (Creed's Next Game)

+20
Mortalus
SwaggShooter
Prince
JaGaR771
Fortius
My Names Die
NoBoty
flibia
Ra¢X3r
Max teabag
Toiletseat
azh
SeanAxel
FaultLine
RickyNeuman
BravoTango
Bubba Gump
Kine²
Third
Eminem
24 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

TOXIKK (Creed's Next Game) - Page 5 Empty Re: TOXIKK (Creed's Next Game)

Post by FaultLine 2015-01-21, 19:05

I remember when we first discussed Toxikk some people said they would buy packs of extra keys. Is this still going to happen?

If so, I'd be happy to jump into Toxikk with Creed in my free time if anyone has extra keys to share.
FaultLine
FaultLine
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoBoty 2015-01-21, 20:31

don't know how many we got atm , i got 4, I think Kine has 2
NoBoty
NoBoty
Eternal Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2015-01-22, 01:37

Nopes. I only got one for me.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjj8DxQTp5YCFWZ4jchp_Mw

Back to top Go down

Post by azh 2015-01-23, 15:31

azh
azh
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by NoBoty 2015-01-30, 21:24

Patch out

GENERAL
Patch #001 brings your TOXIKK V0.7 Wasabi Build up to V0.71. It comes with fixes, changes and new features.

FIXES

F01 - SERVER BROWSER
The server browser occasionally crashed when downloading the list of servers. This should no longer happen.

F02 - MAP INTRO MUSIC VOLUME
The Map Intro Music wasnt properly handled by the Music Volume Slider in the Audio Options, but through the SFX Volume Slider. Therefore it almost always used to be too loud. It can now be controlled through the Music Volume Slider (but is intended to remain a bit louder than the game's background music).

F03 - INVISIBLE CHAR EXPLOIT
There was an exploit which allowed you to remain invisible in the game for a whole match. This should be no longer possible.

F04 - WIREFRAME VIEW EXPLOIT
You can no longer activate the wireframe (or any other dev view mode) in the bootcamp (offline play) and then jump into a multiplayer match without changing the viewmode back to default.

F05 - DESCRIPTIVE WEAPON NAMES IN CONTROL OPTIONS
The names of the weapons in the control options menu are no longer weapon 01, weapon 02 etc. but are now the real names including a short description in the lower bar.

F06 - DODGE TAP DELAY SLIDER
Dodge Tap (the double tap required to perform a dodge) Interval was renamed from "Dodge Tap Inter." to "Dodge Tab Delay". It now shows OFF when set to zero (as originally intended). You may want to set it to OFF, when you want to rely on SHIFT + Movement Direction key as your only dodge method.

F07 - CHAT LOG
The global Chat log in the game (default key: F3) should now properly record and show all global chat during a match.

F08 - CROSSHAIR ISSUE
The crosshair used to disappear when auto-changing weapon while you were zoomed in with the scope of the Falcon. This problem should no longer appear.

F09 - EXIT DRONE VIEW WITH REBOUND KEYS
If you had your primary fire on another key than the left mouse button, you were not able to exit the drone view and to respawn after a kill. This was fixed.

CHANGES

C01 - CHARACTER VISIBILITY
The visibility of the characters against the background was heavily boosted (while still maintaining a somewhat fitting and aesthetical appeal). So, there shouldn't be any need to play around with the INIs to increase visibility anymore.

C02 - FILM GRAIN EFFECT REMOVED
The Film Grain Effect was removed. It was never supposed to be there anyway, so this is more of a fix.

C03 - CERBERUS DAMAGE
The Cerberus rocket launcher was nerfed from doing 100 damage per shot to 85. This also affects the splash damage.

C04 - CERBERUS SPAWN TIME
The spawn time for the Cerberus was increased from 15 seconds to 30 seconds

C05 - CERBERUS FIRE RATE
The fire rate of the Cerberus was nerfed from 0.8 to 1.0 seconds

C06 - CERBERUS INITIAL AMMO
When picked up, the Cerberus now has 8 rockets instead of 10

C07 - CERBERUS AMMO PACK (ROCKET PACK)
The rockets ammo pack at the spawn point of the Cerberus was removed in Foundation.

C08 - RAVEN DAMAGE
The Raven pistol's damage was increased from 20 to 25 per shot.

C09 - DRAGONEER INITIAL AMMO
The intial ammo count of the Dragoneer flamethrower was raised from 30 to 40 units.

C10 - DRAGONEER AMMO PACK (TANK)
The content of a Dragoneer Ammo Pack was raised from 15 to 20 units.

C11 - DRAGONEER AMMO CAP
The ammo cap of the Dragoneer was raised from 60 to 80 units.

C12 - DRAGONEER SELF DAMAGE
The Self damage of the Dragoneer's flames was reduced from 1 to 0.5.

C13 - VIOLATOR DAMAGE
The damage of a hit with the Violator Assault Rifle's primary fire mode was raised from 20 to 25.

C14 - DEFAULT RESOLUTION
The default resolution when launching the game for the first time is now limited around 1080p. Before it tried to determine the highes possible resolution which sometimes caused problems.

C15 - CHANGED LOADING SCREENS
We changed the loading screens to some nicer ones and added a third one.

C16 - WEAPON STAY IN TEAM DEATHMATCH DISABLED
Weapons picked up by team mates will now also be gone for the player until they respawn. Before, this was only true for non-team based deathmatch. It helps to keep teams balanced. For Cell Capture (Capture the Flag) game modes, WeaponStay will remain enabled though, as both teams have their own bases and identical weapon setups.

NEW FEATURES

F01 - GAME OPTIONS MENU
A sub menu for game related settings was added to the Options Menu.

F02 - TOGGLE WEAPON AUTO SWITCH
Allows you to toggle the automated switch to a stronger weapon when picked up.

F03 - TOGGLE GORE
Allows you to toggle gore (gibs and blood when causing high damage) on or off.

F04 - TAB KEY BINDING
The TAB key can now be redefined (e.g. to show the score table)

F05 - FEIGN DEATH KEY BINDING
The Key to Feign Death (default on F) kan now be redefined.

F06 - HOVER INFO IN SERVER BROWSER
If you now hover over any info in the server browser, you get a description for the item you're hovering above. This also includes a short description of the game modes.

F07 - ONE-CLICK-LAUNCHER FOR DEDICATED SERVERS
You can now easily launch your own dedicated server. Simply go to the following directory: STEAM -> SteamApps -> common -> TOXIKK -> TOXIKKServers -> TOXIKKServerLauncher and start TOXIKKServerLauncher.bat. Select one of the displayed options and there you go: You just launched your own dedicated server. You may want to edit ServerConfigList.ini with any text editor to give your server a unique name, set a password etc. You'll no longer need to play around with complex stuff to launch your own dedicated server
NoBoty
NoBoty
Eternal Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by azh 2015-01-30, 23:00

By the way, you can disable the annoying feature which swaps your current weapon when you pick up a new gun somewhere in the config files.
azh
azh
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2015-01-31, 10:13

or do it via settings menu where i changed mine
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by azh 2015-01-31, 17:13

Strange, I looked through all the settings and couldn't find a way to disable weapon autoswitch...
azh
azh
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Third 2015-02-02, 09:22

Be cool if someone wrote a general overview of it.

Personally for me, I'm not going to be getting into it. I'm getting bored of gaming in general, and have started concentrating my time elsewhere. However, I still enjoy writing/watching game play info, and reading your guys' thoughts on it would be entertaining for me.
Third
Third
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Kine² 2015-02-03, 02:16

Wordy Overview

Spoiler:
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoBoty 2015-02-10, 12:40

NoBoty
NoBoty
Eternal Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by NoBoty 2015-02-17, 08:39

TOXIKK PATCH #003, CURRY BUILD, V0.75
RELEASE DATE: Feb. 16, 2015
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

GENERAL
Patch #003 brings your TOXIKK V0.73 Wasabi Build up to V0.75 Curry Build. It is the first major milestone build since TOXIKK's early access beta launch on our roadmap and comes with fixes, changes and many new features.

It's really a BIG milestone for us and you'll notice that massive maps play almost like an entirely different game from the experience you had with Foundation (i.e. classic maps). Internally we often refer to the difference of the play-styles in classic versus massive maps to be as big as between e.g. CoD and BF. It definitely adds a lot variation to the standard non-vehicle based AFPS game style in our opinion.

FIXES

FIX_01 - VIDEO OPTIONS PROBLEM
In some cases, some of the video options were reset after you've ended a match or were set back to default values. This shouldn't happen anymore.

FIX_02 - MOUSE SMOOTHING ERASED
As it was an unliked feature anyway, the optional mouse smoothing was removed completely. The whole mouse fine tuning process is still a work-in-progress process though and we'll keep looking into this as we progress with the roadmap.

FIX_03 - BETTER READABILITY FOR IN-GAME OPTIONS MENU
The background of the ingame options menu now has a strong, dark vignetting effect, improving its readability in very bright scenes.

CHANGES

CHG_01 - MAIN MENU VIEW
The main menu view (first layer of the game menu) now shows random game artworks instead of only showing the Exocom Mercenary.

NEW FEATURES

FTR_01 - NEW MAP: TWIN PEAKS
Twin Peaks is a massive map (i.e. designed for up to 16 players) set in the Banff National Park, Alberta, Canada. EXOCOM and DRAYOS are fighting for control over two EDENIUM mines. More details about the map can be found on our homepage under GAME -> MAPS.

FTR_02 - NEW GAME MODE: CELL CAPTURE
CELL CAPTURE (CC) is closely related to classic CAPTURE THE FLAG (CTF). Pretty much the only difference is that, instead of stealing a flag, you're stealing your opponent's energy cell, sabotaging his operations and return it to your HQ. E.g. in Twin Peaks, the mega drills in the mines are operated by these cells.

FTR_03 - NEW VEHICLE: RHINOCEROS
The RHINOCEROS (Rhino) is a small, four-wheel powered, two-passenger vehicle (driver and gunner) that is capable of turbo boosting, self destruction and is extremely well armored. It is armed with a plasma projectiles (similiar to those of the Stingray rifle) minus the focused beam, but with unlimited ammo. Its primary weapon may overheat under heavy use though.

FTR_04 - NEW VEHICLE: PHANTOM
The PHANTOM is a medium sized assault bomber, equipped with a minigun as its primary fire and unguided missiles as secondary fire. It's excellently suited to give air support to infantry units.

FTR_05 - NEW VEHICLE: STREAMER
The STREAMER is a hoverbike that can be spawned by the player (default key is [G]). Spawning the bike will cost you 100% of your power armor's energy (the same energy you use to activate the stealth effect). It is very fast, but entirely unarmed. It is also the only vehicle that can carry the cell in Cell Capture game mode.

FTR_06 - NEW VEHICLE: BANSHEE
The BANSHEE is a combat hover pod. Its primary fire is the exact same gun of the RHINOCEROS, while its alternate fire is a quick descend, allowing its pilot to crush infantry units underneath it.

FTR_07 - NEW WEAPON: HELLRAISER
The HELLRAISER does it exactly what its name says: IT RAISES HELL.

FTR_08 - CROSSHAIR DESIGNER V0.8
As requested by the community, we added a crosshair designer to the game options menu that'll allow you to customize the crosshair for every gun. You'll find it in: MAIN MENU -> OPTIONS -> GAME -> CROSSHAIRS. We'll add more templates to it, but this should already be a good start to work with. Hope you have fun playing around with it... (we sure had making it). ^^

FTR_09 - NEW SERVER BROWSER FILTERS
You can now toggle the view to not show unofficial or empty servers.
NoBoty
NoBoty
Eternal Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2015-02-17, 09:40

Played new map and vehicles against godlike bots.

1. Vehicles fit in well with regular combat and rides awesome
2. Enemies are extremely tiny at long distances
3. Guns feel better when long-shotting people

Still feels off. Something.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince 2015-02-18, 02:27

finallly my type now
Prince
Prince
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoBoty 2015-02-27, 21:05

fatal1ty played some hours of toxikk (still is)
Damn that aim... i get 42% hits on a good day

http://www.twitch.tv/fatal1ty/v/3806159
NoBoty
NoBoty
Eternal Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by NoBoty 2015-02-27, 22:32

A week behind schedule (roadmap) , but good on feedback/interaction with the community
map 3
http://forum.toxikk.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2147
NoBoty
NoBoty
Eternal Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2016-08-20, 04:17

Toxikk is doing a poll and considering pulling off an Evolve2 by launching the game as Free 2 Play

I find that hilarious considering their entire stance on F2P in reveal trailer 2 years ago and the auto locking any F2P suggestion threads on their forum.

Regardless : It'd prolly be a wise move on their part all things considered.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5