Creed Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~- Videos -~

+29
Tricky
ToTheMax
TheroPokemasd
Minjee
Ham
тяєєs
RyuK
GodPsycho
HeyCarnage
Third
FeRnK
RickyNeuman
flibia
Deffau
NoBoty
azh
Ludens
Toxication
ShadoWTigeR
eKlaire
Max teabag
Ra¢X3r
Prince
Eminem
BravoTango
Bubba Gump
Azuredawn
HarcK
Kine²
33 posters

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

~- Videos -~ - Page 31 Empty Re: ~- Videos -~

Post by Kine² 2016-09-13, 20:45

Making a Torbjörn stack work. I figured discord will debuff targets enough to make multiple turrets insta kill anyone straying into line of sight. I figured right.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjj8DxQTp5YCFWZ4jchp_Mw

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2016-09-14, 19:57

Roadhog pew pew
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2016-09-15, 23:21

finally a decent Play of the Game clip since the new patch.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tricky 2016-09-16, 18:49

awesome
Tricky
Tricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2016-09-16, 19:37

Symmetra on Attack. Rarely done without sucking.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2016-09-17, 06:10

The emergent Ana boosting meta is becoming more common place. Molo and myself had a good Ana + Rein showdown yesterday where I met an amazing Ana player. He was leading a 3 stack against our more or less random team. Wasn't easy but we took the fight to them and won both rounds.

Ana added us afterwards and we joined forces to make a very scary 5 stack. Kine+Molo tanks while our new friends did support. The joint effort was so good we honestly did not need a 6th player vs full stacks whom all got mauled in our wake.

This is the first match of our joint (ad)venture.

I deleted recordings of the other stomps we did. One memorable one was where the attacking team simply gave up hope going out their spawn that they ran 4 torbjorns in a bid to keep the defending team from camping their base lol.

Unfortunately, playing frontline tanks isnt the best POV to showcase the awesome support we were getting from those guys.

Still a fun match video nonetheless.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeOliveira 2016-09-17, 12:59

Indeed he/she was a great Ana player, apparently from what I heard Nip have begun using a 3-3 comp with Ana being the biggest focus pocketing the tanks.

That Eichenwald battle was hard when we were attacking but I think we simply broke them mentally, when we won.
DeOliveira
DeOliveira
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2016-09-17, 20:43

Ana+Rein is the staple combo on asian servers way before NiP revealed their 3x3 to the pro scene. They took it to a whole new level ofc but the basics are the same.

Why Ana+Rein ?

Coz the 2 of them can practically team wipe on their own in pub matches. Especially on King of the Hill maps. In simple terms, capture point belongs to whichever team's Ana ults into.

If you boost Rein into the point, it's yours.

The race begins at match start. Who can get their Ana charged up first usually holds the advantage. Here's how it works:

1. Rein facetanks the enemy to half health before deploying shield
2. Ana heals him back up so Rein can soak up more damage before shielding again.
3. When fully charged, Ana boosts Rein and watch the enemy melt
4. By the time enemy team returns Rein should have his stun Ult ready.
5. Enemy Ana should have her ult ready for team fight number 2 but enemy Rein without ult.
6. This is important because Rein's ult is what's gonna cancel the enemy's boosted Rein.

When the enemy regroups and tries to retake in team fight 2, your Rein needs to stun the boosted enemy Reinhart. If you manage to kill them off, your Ana should have ult ready for team fight 3 in which case the enemy will get wiped for a third time.

In short, assuming equal skill on both Reinharts - first Ana to ult wins the map.

---

Video is the match where we first met Janeza.

Both teams ran Ana+Rein.

Normally mirror matches like these would come down to who had the better Reinhart but not this time. Here, the 2 Anas were the deciding factor.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2016-09-18, 14:58

Few guys on my random soloQ team wanted to know how the Ana + Rein comp works. One dude explained it and everybody was on board. I volunteered to Ana but another guy insisted he does it so I assumed he knew what to do. Turns out, he didn't. Had to jump on mic mid match and coached him thru it.

Nice match vid showing how it works although very malcoordinated.

Enemy Reinhart does well at demonstrating how opposing team is supposed to stun the boosted Rein to counter. My 1v1 against him could've been better but I have my excuses.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2016-09-20, 09:42

EV game mode, Creed attacks.

Azh, Molotov, Viction, MrNoob. Kine medics.

1. Molo and Azh's personal hatred for Bastion made them splinter off on a flanking mission away from the team that left the backline exposed without their Reinhart and DPS. A lone enemy Reinhart proc'd his CC taking out all 3 of us on payload. Team wipe followed. Shouldn't have happened. Rein's shield is the only thing that blocks an Earthshatter and that narrow corridor was where we needed it the most.

2. Viction was out of position the entire match. No big deal, new to the game and Lucio etc. Lucio's heal and speed buff works on a Line of Sight basis so it isn't necessary to be where the action is. Just having sight lines to key members is all you need. Because of this mechanic Lucio is the default cart pusher. Our frontline had to do the pushing majority of the time in this match and that wasn't ideal. The other consequence was that Mercy had to stay way back in the back line and didn't have the option to heal or boost our Reinhart.

Opposition were outclassed, couldn't put together a single team fight against us so we weren't really tested. But I liked the match enough to upload coz I had a good POV most of the time on everybody showing how the team worked the map. Decent overview of a Payload game mode.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2016-09-20, 10:05

Also - Defensive Ultis (Lucio and Zen) is used to counter enemy's offensive Ultis.

You save them and only pop it when you hear Reaper, Bastion, Soldier, Genji, Pharah etc activate theirs first.

If Lucio's ulti is unavailable, you additionally have the option to speed boost your team to safety using Green 'E'.

Ultimates are team fight resources. Spend them wisely and don't activate just because you have it.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyNeuman 2016-09-20, 10:18

Execution can be fun sometimes.
RickyNeuman
RickyNeuman
Eternal Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2016-09-20, 17:31

Coming from a CS background, I prefer execution personally tbh. Except it's a shame DB having just 2 maps and only 1 of them being any good.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyNeuman 2016-09-20, 19:53

Kine² wrote:Coming from a CS background, I prefer execution personally tbh. Except it's a shame DB having just 2 maps and only 1 of them being any good.
3 maps. and If you like market which I think is the good execution map for you, than you will like Gallery the newest execution map to
RickyNeuman
RickyNeuman
Eternal Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2016-09-20, 20:35

Overground is the better one.

Slightly too big and several unused parts of the map but overall you could rotate around better there, pull off feints and splits etc. Which is good. Scouting is doable and rewarded.

Market's size is just nice but paths are too linear. Every single game on Market will feel roughly the same. It is as inspiring as BeGone's Tower map hahaha.

Gallery looks so much like CoD2's Terminal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM97QlurDCU

I always felt their level design team weren't able to incorporate all the different mercs into their execution maps evenly so certain picks are more viable than others. Unlike the EV maps where you have more freedom in which merc to spawn, each one able to contribute in their own way.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2016-09-21, 16:52

Kine + Molo
Ana + Rein cheese

Very rare for Ana to get Play of the Game. This is only my second one with her. Zero death on attack.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2016-09-22, 23:14

~- Videos -~ - Page 31 EezpbLp

This dude threw the last match away. Our auto pick DPS guys didn't performed well and the team didn't run the setup he wanted. We fell behind 1-2 when this guy gave up and suicided over and over again till we lost.

I requeued for another competitive match and fuckin matchmaker put the same guy in the same match on my team yet again. This time he wants to play DPS. Using McCree with sub par accuracy and unimpressive stats overall.

Closing my eyes, I chanted over and over: Azh Azh Azh Azh.

Carry Mode: Activated

Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2016-09-23, 22:26

Very good matchup between even teams.
Creed squad: Azh, Tricky, Molo, Kine
This Quick Play game felt alot like a Competitive match.

1st of 2 rounds played. Creed went on attack first then defended on the second.

Molo: DPS
Azh: Primary Tank
Tricky: Skirmisher Tank
Kine: Offensive Medic
2 Randoms on team played Primary Healer and Support DPS roles

Enemy team ran the Ana Rein cheese comp. I'd say they were the better team overall. One thing our squad could do to improve is communicating then executing ad-hoc plans to solve mini problems as we encounter them. Right now we can quickly identify obstacles, come up with solutions but then not execute it entirely. Bitching about it post game lol.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2016-09-24, 15:52

Round 2 of the same match.

Things didn't go as well as we thought it would so people switched things around.

Azh + Tricky planned on running the Ana + Reinhart combo. Didn't work out and Azh respawned as Zenyatta at final checkpoint for our last stand.

Kine started off as the 2nd Tank for the team but knew early on that's not gonna work after seeing the enemy stacking tank killers. Switched to DPS.

Molotov for unknown reasons decided to take over Kine's place as 2nd tank replacing his starter pick of a tank buster. I switched out for a reason so I let him enjoy the role Wink

Forgot this match was only quick play. I played it like it was competitive lol. Good fight.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2016-09-25, 20:33

nothing fancy. 4 creedlings in a squad pew pew'ing.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyNeuman 2016-09-26, 04:57

Yesterday Creed pug. First time pug for some of the players. We are organized at the beginning of the rounds, but we always lose the organization at one point which I think is caused by the inexperience of our team. Still some nice and good moments, but nothing special.
No Ricky mic, forgot to turn it on on shadowplay.
We won, because the other team was to passiv for the last objective.
RickyNeuman
RickyNeuman
Eternal Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2016-09-26, 07:44

1. Do people really run twin medics ?

Watching recent tournament footage it seems DB has shifted away from the 'sustain' meta and more towards 'waves'. Especially on attack where keeping people alive is less important than getting faster kills per wave.

2. Your team won because you managed your timer on attack better than they did when it was their turn. The trickle in 1 by 1 strategy never works in any game lol.

Take the delivery phase in first half. At 1st delivery they near constantly had 1 guy in respawn and by the final delivery you kept them at 2 - 3 in respawn per wave.

For their turn in attack, there didn't seem to be any visible plan on their side. Just going in half halfheartedly with no intent on getting important picks on important positions. By the end of it they went in 1 by 1 for the better part of the final 4 minutes with blackclaw suiciding the entire time (prolly due to frustration?)

* if you wanna ninja cap, brawlers lead in first before proxy sneaks a repair not the other way around.

---

Solid game. Perhaps choice of defending positions are a little too conservative or 'set piece'. There were a couple of instances where I would have personally defended further up or in alternate positions just to apply more pressure. Keep seeing Creed holding the same locations on the same map in different matches (regardless of circumstances).

Beginning to wonder if it's in a Creed DB handbook somewhere. I think you guys are at the point where you can start 'playing the opponent' rather than sticking to rigid plans.

Look at the enemy. How they are attacking. Then counter that with your defense rather than sticking to 'what worked last match' mentality basically. Racxer is definitely that type of player and Ricky has always been good at reading the game. 'Bout time you start capitalizing on those strengths.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2016-09-26, 08:00

There's one other pet peeve I'm still seeing we do after all these years that's never really been 'fixed'.

The Pub Stomp mentality.

So annoying to see it still exist but I'll write more on that next time I upload
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyNeuman 2016-09-26, 08:38

You are probably right in more or less everything you say about that game. But in my opinion this game doesn't really suit to go into details.
Only some stuff that is worth talking about:
- DB comp games are played in waves
- You go with twin medics (unless you really need that extra firepower (bridge attacking 1st objective maybe)
- Spawntimes are really important ( wave play)....something you see once you played with more practiced players
- set pieces help to get some structure in the game with new players
- BlackClaw and Banana are the only enemies who have played one or maybe 2 pugs. Of course their team has the pub stomp mentality. So has our team, but Raxc and I have a bit more experience in pugs and we can lead our team a bit differently with it
- Long spawns make you lose the game

I hope we will play a game with Ginro/Vic/raxc/Ricky and a 5th one, so I can show you the skill level Creed is able to do at the moment. That game was fun, but not a good one regarding tactics, strategy, pushes and spawn timing.
RickyNeuman
RickyNeuman
Eternal Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2016-09-26, 10:20

Hence why I'm asking about the twin medics.
In early days, pro teams ran 2 medics for sustain.
pocket healer to combo their tank/brawler usually fragger
and a secondary healer for the team.

But if you predominantly team fight in waves then that secondary healer is defunct. When teams go all in, the only function for medic is to either heal up chip damage going in or a clutch rez now and again when you're brawling 2 v 2 to make it 3 v 2 etc. That's a one man's job.

Second medic slot could be filled with a utility that's otherwise never been viable before like smoke grenade, flashbang or sensor etc. Only reason I see for twin healers is if your medic game's really bad and need the redundancy at the cost of having one of your DPS to carry harder.

I think that's one of the reasons why people switched over to solo medic. When the opponents are all skillful and carrying is no longer a reliable option, people spread the (DPS) load.

Look back at that video again and honestly, what was your second healer really doing other than shooting the enemy or act as bait ? What was enemy sparks doing when they were stuck at the final checkpoint ? How many long range rezes she made ? Would you have been able to contest garage if they switched out sparks for redeye and kept that side under smoke ?

---

Definition: pub stomp mentality - doing shit solo coz you know you can get away with it (even if it's false) or coordinating only when your solo effort gets shut down repeatedly. Using team mates as bait without prior agreement.

People who get frustrated with their team's performance when their solo efforts can no longer carry and talk about how hard they carried everyone else after team loses. That's pub stomp mentality.

When I mentioned pub stomping in above post, I didn't mean the non Creed on your team. There was alot of baiting and solo efforts here and there when 2man combo's would've made more sense.

Ricky and Racxer play so much together, why weren't you two paired up and made that a thing ? Why were Racxer's pick offs usually done alone or off someone else which I suspect mostly from baiting ?

Just from the first 5 minutes of that match video. Your team on attack.

Ricky was contesting a key location solo. Racxer on the opposite end. Died simply because you didn't have anyone watching your back the first time. The second time coz 2nd medic had his defib out ready to rez you coz he knows you're gonna die wtf ?

Racxer could've tanked that platform playing fragger, Ricky can spam it from the rear since he is the spam merc. No one would've been able to contest EV and engi gets free repair while the 2 randos make some noise on the right hand side.

Didn't happen. Ricky solo'd. Racxer brawled behind his medic. As fragger. On the opposite side.

I cannot understand that.

ALL of Racxer's pick offs in that 5 minutes were made on the side of own team mates either being shot at or getting killed. Constantly running and relocating to 'sneaky' positions for easy picks while medics playing bait ... I mean.

It's viable tactic sure. But against good opponents who can insta kill medics in bad positions, how often can you make side picks like that ? Being sneaky preying kills on the side ?

I know it's for fun but why did the thought of detonating martyrdom to take out a healing station an option? Couldn't 2man Ricky+Racxer combo do it ? Sure for lulz but if people didn't have pub stomp mentality, the default decision would've been ... "Racxer take out heal station, Ricky will bait them off it."

It wasn't an option coz Racxer was off to the side taking advantage of enemies distracted by your own medics and Ricky went Yololol.

That's pub stomp mentality while there was clearly 2 x [Creed] tags on blue team. Each doing his own thing.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next