Creed Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~- Videos -~

+29
Tricky
ToTheMax
TheroPokemasd
Minjee
Ham
тяєєs
RyuK
GodPsycho
HeyCarnage
Third
FeRnK
RickyNeuman
flibia
Deffau
NoBoty
azh
Ludens
Toxication
ShadoWTigeR
eKlaire
Max teabag
Ra¢X3r
Prince
Eminem
BravoTango
Bubba Gump
Azuredawn
HarcK
Kine²
33 posters

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

~- Videos -~ - Page 16 Empty Re: ~- Videos -~

Post by Ra¢X3r 2015-08-26, 18:13

Nice to see you around with bushwhacker Very Happy
im still active on dirty bomb and it´s so hard to decide which merc i should buy.
The one I already have is Nader but she didnt really convince me yet.
I´ve got slight problems with her nade launcher..i just dont really kill someone with it.
Her weapons are meh and her hp aren´t that high too.
Altogether I just dont get as much XP with her as I get with Skyhammer.
Anyway, up next I want to purchase bushy or Fletcher.Thoughts?
Ra¢X3r
Ra¢X3r
Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2015-08-26, 18:23

Bushrecker
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjj8DxQTp5YCFWZ4jchp_Mw

Back to top Go down

Post by NoBoty 2015-08-26, 20:38

I have no experience with Fletcher yet. so my answer would be Bushwacker.
Which mercs do you have atm?
NoBoty
NoBoty
Eternal Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra¢X3r 2015-08-26, 22:06

Me?
As I said I just bought Nader yet.
I currently use the golden Skyhammer with the burst weapon,Nader with a SMG and gold Aura with a shotty.
Otherwise the mercs on rotation like Proxy now.
Several players recommended Flechter to me but I´ve also heard good things about Bushy.That´s what makes the decision hard
Ra¢X3r
Ra¢X3r
Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2015-08-27, 02:38

Proxy and Fletcher works almost the same with the former being better at it. Bushwacker offers something absolutely new and that's the ability to setup a crossfire on your own without voice comms / veteran players.

Proxy is more towards offense with some defensive use while Bushwacker is better at defense with some offensive use.

Learning where to place that turret is a thing. You want to use yourself (or an objective) as bait while the turret placed out of sight making the kills. Most people do it the other way around using turret as bait or a shield which is less effective.

First and last 30 seconds shows what I mean.

Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoBoty 2015-08-27, 12:42

Nice touch, switch possition with the turret after some kills, when they start comming to disable the turret
NoBoty
NoBoty
Eternal Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by NoBoty 2015-08-29, 00:15

rampage after dying :-) , so eager to go to the next level they forgot there might be a turret lying around somewhere

NoBoty
NoBoty
Eternal Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2015-09-03, 11:13

First time I went on a real killstreak in Doto ... beyond godlike. 2 guys on my team disconnected halfway through and the third (gyro) was semi afk on cellphone with gf. Essentially a 2.5 v 5 match yet we still won.

I'm not naturally a core player but if team gives me mid and opponent doesn't contest the lane too much letting me farm items, it gets real easy afterwards.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2015-09-08, 18:38

100th match victory on the back of a 7 pvp win streak.

~- Videos -~ - Page 16 Wb9i1wa
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2015-09-10, 08:53

So ... a buddy of mine TOLD me to buy this one game. He didn't ask. He TOLD me to go get it. He has never asked me to get anything before. I thought that had weight so yea ... lets spend 10 bucks and see what the fuss is all about.

Checked Steamcharts while it was downloading and saw it peaked at 35,000 concurrent.

In the main menu after installation it says 85,000 players online at that time. Turns out the game is cross-platform which included console players.

I like racing games. Played Gran Tourismo to death earning gold achievements on all licenses just coz. I like football. Watching mostly - coz I gots wooden pegs for legs when trying to play it for real. Still I like the sport.

But race cars and football in the same game ? I was doubtful. I mean .. this is KINE. I headshots. Whatever, my buddy told me to get it so .....

Spoiler:

This game will be the first one that earned a permanent spot on my limited harddisk. It's never getting uninstalled. Ever.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyNeuman 2015-09-10, 11:58

Kine² wrote:

This game will be the first one that earned a permanent spot on my limited harddisk. It's never getting uninstalled. Ever.

bought it. Looks exactly like a game I would like to play....and with that review I just had to buy it
RickyNeuman
RickyNeuman
Eternal Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by тяєєs 2015-09-10, 13:39

Rocket league is an amazing game, and a good break from shooters when you need to just chill.

тяєєs
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2015-09-10, 19:16

Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2015-09-11, 04:09

nice tactical game without randoms
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2015-09-11, 16:47

Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2015-09-12, 00:43

Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra¢X3r 2015-09-12, 07:22

That was our best game lol.
Destroyed the fan+pump controls in less than minutes.
That´s how it has to be done xD
Ra¢X3r
Ra¢X3r
Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2015-09-24, 23:40

Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2015-10-01, 07:27

Once in a while I get this urge to install games that will push my rig to its' limits and this time it's Crytek's Ryse: Son of Rome's turn.

Ryse is a rhythmic combat third person adventure which only requires you to walk from point A to B where well timed button mashing on the joypad is rewarded.

Voice acting varies from better than expected to cringe worthy depending on who has his mouth open. Script is on par with low budget TV movies but worse still is the story line which is predictable at best but cliche most of the time. There is an Omaha beach Saving Private Ryan scene which should tell you something about the originality. 3 hours into the game and I am yet to be impressed by the plot. Music is ok. Not gonna win awards but isn't annoying so I didn't have to turn it off in the options.

Despite the underwhelming presentation however, I am determined to finish this game to the end. Firstly, the combat is satisfying. It's repetitive for sure but offered at a slow enough learning curve, you're not pressured to perform 100% the entire time and the AI and composition of enemies keeps it from being boring.

Visually the game is stunning and with plenty of slow motion mid combat, I get to enjoy both the graphics and the views while I'm cutting limbs off people. Sword fights are what historians would deem accurate which is a big plus from me. Mostly stabs with the gladius in between face smashing shield bashes. Limited use javelins to get enemies to discard their shields or take out soft targets. Amount of damage needed to kill or be killed was also gauged at what I would consider realistic so the fights always feel mortally risky. I don't feel like an Avengers hero smashing puny humans for example and the threat of getting murdered whilst continuously going 1 vs all is always a possibility.

Wished they put in more team oriented action tho. Had a couple of Testudo moments which was cool but otherwise its mostly me doing my own thing and everyone cheering me on from the sidelines.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoBoty 2015-10-01, 19:36

@19:20 nice place to put your sword Razz

not my type of game but i enjoyed the vid. Did your rig handle it al the way through? nice.
NoBoty
NoBoty
Eternal Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2015-10-01, 21:20

Dumb plot made a turn for the decidedly dumber. Mob fights get better however and so is the acting by newly introduced characters. The game is mash buttons till the next cutscene marathon and 5 hours in, I'm already 75% through the single player. Devs prolly knew this is the point where most players would give up on the game so they started flashing tits to keep us going.

It worked.

But like everything else about Ryse, we could've done with more done better.

@Boty - FPS held up. I get jittery loads tho, most likely because I'm recording the game.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ham 2015-10-02, 01:08

Nice!
Ham
Ham

http://begonebrotherhood.forumotion.com/u3462

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2015-10-02, 08:06

Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2015-10-02, 09:51

Half expected a dull ending but it turned out to be well told so I left it out of the 3rd and final video. Predictable but well told. Atleast it managed to squeeze out a NOOOooo and Yaaaarh from me. Once each.

Other trivia includes:

#1 - Story was written by a chap named Steven Hall.

Spoiler:

There were however 4 different Narrative Directors on the project. 1 from Crytek, 1 from Microsoft and the others posted elsewhere in the world in different studios working on it. So the original story was probably decent then got fucked up along the corporate way.

For a game where repetitive combat and shallow mechanics relied heavily on the story to carry the players through to the end, it's quite a surprise Dev team actually managed to screw even that one up.

#2 - Faces

They had 14 people painting faces for the game and another 22 employed just to animate them.

#3 - Actors
Charlotte Hope is an actress, known for The Theory of Everything (2014), Les Misérables (2012) and Insomniacs (2014) ... Charlotte was the woman in yellow in them videos.

Nathalie Cox played that weird white girl in bondage in video 3 thumbnail. She was Balian's (Orlando Bloom) dead wife who committed suicide in Kingdom of Heaven.

#4 - End Game

Less than 8% of the people who played the game on Steam finished it on Hard difficulty like I did.

Kine is elite.

Spoiler:
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2015-10-10, 15:03

Surfed YouTube and saw a few Blood Bowl 2 videos on my recommended list. I thought why not, lets watch one over dinner... Several hours later, I was still watching them lol. So I decided to stop spectating and start doing my own coaching instead. Bought the game full price and been playing for a couple of days now.

Blood Bowl is a fantasy sports game loosely based on American Football with simplified rules played turn-based style in 2 halves no downs. Each side moves each of his pieces once before the opponents get to do the same. The twist to the plot is in Turnovers. Each tackle, block, pass, catch, run, dodge etc are all decided by dice rolls. Fail it and your turn immediately ends even if you still have pieces to move.

Thus the allure of this game and what got me glued to those videos on YouTube.

Yes, the game is simply made out of RNG but it's how you manage it that counts.

It is a visual decision making game about prioritizing and risk management. There are very few 'Right Thing To Do' and a whole lot of ... 'Is This Better ?'

Most newbie guides will stress on the few 'Don't Do' things but even for those .. there are many very valid exceptions why you have to break those rules which highlights how well this game was put together and thought out. EVERYTHING is situational and no matter how many times you play the same match you'll need to look at them individually and decide 'Is This Better ?'

I felt like someone re-invented Chess, or Sudoku or something similarly classic with Blood Bowl. On the negative point .... not everyone will like or play Chess and Sudoku etc.

But if you are one of those who enjoy those timeless classics, Blood Bowl might be worth looking at.

//

I know watching a sports video without commentary is as weird as watching football with the volume muted. I might get around to replacing this one with a commentated version when I buy a new mic.

Anyways I'm the purple Lizard team. Took 3 early injuries in the first half during defense. All 3 happened to be my ball runners which put me at a severe disadvantage starting second half when it's my turn to attack. And each time I managed to set up a decent running lane, fuking RNG turnovers undid everything again. Patience rewarded at the end however.

What isn't shown in the replay video above was that my runner was 2 squares short of being able to score the touch down. I had to pass and catch the ball at the endzone to claim that win. Pass was at 33% chance and catching the ball at 50% ... both passed and I won.

Uploaded this match because it managed to get me to leap out of my chair, spun around to the table behind me and flipped it over while yelling YAARRRHHHHH !!!!

Spoiler:
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum: