Creed Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~- Videos -~

+29
Tricky
ToTheMax
TheroPokemasd
Minjee
Ham
тяєєs
RyuK
GodPsycho
HeyCarnage
Third
FeRnK
RickyNeuman
flibia
Deffau
NoBoty
azh
Ludens
Toxication
ShadoWTigeR
eKlaire
Max teabag
Ra¢X3r
Prince
Eminem
BravoTango
Bubba Gump
Azuredawn
HarcK
Kine²
33 posters

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

~- Videos -~ - Page 29 Empty Re: ~- Videos -~

Post by Kine² 2016-07-29, 05:38

On the reverse angle, Kine playing Wraith.

Skipped the stage one feeding part since it's usually a non issue with Wraiths who tend to get a free evolve to stage 2 uncontested.

What I did different from the Wraith in previous video was to double back and pick hunters off voluntarily instead of waiting for them to dome me.

Something I picked up watching good monster players streaming. People are so used to chasing down Wraiths hard they tend to go WTF when said Wraiths suddenly decide to turn around and brawl them when dome timer is still on cooldown.

Used silver vision perk for extra range. This way whenever I decided to turn back and look for a fight I can quickly see if the first hunter is too far ahead of his team. If he was and in this video that happened often, I get easy 1v1 picks and enter a dome fight versus 3 hunters instead of 4.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjj8DxQTp5YCFWZ4jchp_Mw

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyNeuman 2016-07-29, 08:56

I like the way you pick the hunters. It looks like you are under total control of the situation. Very nice.

But isn't it a bit risky to keep fighting after you take the assault down at 4.30? It feels for me that it could be safer to to run and get a better situation.
RickyNeuman
RickyNeuman
Eternal Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2016-07-30, 16:52

RickyNeuman wrote:But isn't it a bit risky to keep fighting after you take the assault down

Playing the most fragile monster in the game, I was keeping tabs on my armour, HP and who was taking it down the entire match. Assault was the only meaningful threat. With him down on the ground I was allowed more freedom to brawl the others.

One of Evolve's current problems is leavers. The instant hunter team see's one of theirs disconnect and they're stuck with a bot, the rest will leave. Nobody wants to fight a player monster with bot team mates.

Nobody but Kine.

1 v 1

Slim vs Goliath.

Weakest medic versus weakest monster in Evolve.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2016-07-31, 15:03

Spooky wrote:
Ever since all her nerfs she doesn't seem to do damage anymore I just finished a match against rval hank egriffin and lennox with 18 abductions 14k supernovas 18k warp blast 14k decoy and no downs at all I even had the leg up getting to stage 2 with no damage at the end they would all just go solo and I couldn't burst one down in time so what should I do to improve wraith play or should I just stick to like kraken since bob and wraith seem so weak

Kine wrote:Guerilla Warfare. Thought I'd post a video with accompanying explanation so it isn't all theory but actual gameplay so you can better see how it plays out like.
Evolve - Wraith Gameplay

RVal + Sunny
They also had a decent Crow, especially out of combat.
Assault wasn't doing a whole lotta damage so I had that on my side.

First dome is where I gauge the hunter team going thru the basics. Focus medic see how well he can keep himself alive and level of support play. Then run around abit see how much I can pull hunters out of position, how well medic and support position themselves to cover their damage dealer. All the while keeping my eye on armour seeing how much assault is contributing to damage output and whether or not Crow was doing chip damage. Armour piercing can be especially painful on Wraith's low HP. If instead there is a harpoon type trapper I'd wanna see how good he is at placing traps and how much risk he takes laying them down.

Soon as dome drops I start looking at how good hunters are at cutting me off. Who leads the run and who lags behind. You'd be surprised how many medics lead cut offs ahead of their team putting themselves at risk. Need a couple of runs to see a pattern, in this case the assault is always late or coming in at weird angles alone. I could pick him off or go for more valuable hunters who aren't being protected by the isolated assault.

By second dome I already knew a few things

Medic is good at keeping himself alive, support is decent but not impossibly good.
I can pull Assault and trapper wayyy out of position
They respond to focus fire well so I have to mask my actual target until I've committed to a convincing attack
Out of dome, trapper and sunny pair is the one chasing me down assault lagging far out of position

As soon as 2nd dome dropped I already had a gameplan

Pick off either trapper or sunny during the chase
When assault comes into the picture, lure him away into weird positions and warp / dash my way back to focus target
Get a strike or two, run off, rinse repeat

From that point on I kept at it checking if I need to make any changes and take as many opportunities they give me. Key thing here is fighting them guerilla warfare at spots they're not expecting so they can't set themselves up defensively.

I think half the fights in the video were out of dome.

Perk selection is unorthodox. Most people will go traversal, cooldown, melee. I went with vision and armour regen to suit the out of dome combat.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2016-08-03, 23:45

Warthunder
11 Kills
0 Deaths
Beginner tier pew pew
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyNeuman 2016-08-04, 06:38

I would get sick and lose the orientation. nice pew pew
RickyNeuman
RickyNeuman
Eternal Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2016-08-04, 13:14

I tried my best to keep camera steady in the replay. But yes, actual pilot view in-game can be disorienting.

Another 11 KD no deaths round.

Spoiler:

Scoreboard with everyone else's kill tally against my 11 ... if I was AFK, it would have been a fair match Razz
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2016-08-05, 08:42

(5:15m 98 MB)

Cinematic view replay.

Crash landed my light support bomber for repairs back at the team's airfield. Enemy heavy bomber was right above wrecking stuff and my light bomber couldn't climb up high enough to get him so I suicide after being repaired. Got into a bigger high altitude heavy bomber and went for some sweet whale vs whale action.

Focus fired one of his wing, snapped it right off and got him to bail out. His bot gunners killed one of my engines though and punched a hole on the same wing. My heavy plane could only do one thing, spiral straight down towards the ground.

Fortunately, airfield was directly below and I managed to glide my way down and onto the airstrip. Team lost immediately after landing but still a fun match.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyNeuman 2016-08-07, 09:09

Some sniping with Vasilli on Chapel, defending the first Objective. Some cool shots (killing proxy with her own mine; shooting without seeing anything) and a Godlike included. Ended the game 19/0. I have to admit that Vasilli can be fun in random pub games. Still he is a indicator for a shitty player in 99% of the ranked games.
RickyNeuman
RickyNeuman
Eternal Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyNeuman 2016-08-07, 20:56

short one:

RickyNeuman
RickyNeuman
Eternal Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2016-08-23, 21:50

Overwatch's season 2 starting soon with the promise of a better competitive mode. Slowly scraping off the rust. First squad action in a long time. Molotov, Kine, Azh n Friends.

Montage of 3 games.

First one was a clutch Azh + Kine combo winning the match with 10 seconds left on the clock. TBH didn't realize Azh was going in until I saw it on the play of the match replay. Still, Creed chemistry for sure.

Second match clip sees Kine playing his least used Hero, the grenade launcher dude. Went 0 deaths over 2 rounds in a squad vs squad matchup. Got play of the game in that one.

Final clip, my go to Hero - the rocket launcher queen. First proper killstreak in a long time. Could've done better but lost focus and died needlessly. Good show tho.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2016-08-25, 09:58

Viction as Roadhog + Kine on Zarya attacking the Japan map in second half of video. We had a healer main which allowed me to bulldoze my way to victory without dying once.

First half is me messing around with Mei trying to remember how to use her again.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyNeuman 2016-08-25, 10:09

I like to see Creedlings rocking OW together
RickyNeuman
RickyNeuman
Eternal Creed General

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2016-08-27, 06:03

Spoiler:

Currently my Hero with the highest win rate. 70% over 80 matches in casual and a phenomenal 83% in season 1 competitive.

Was studying my stats page trying to figure stuff out when I remembered how well I did with Symmetra so I decided to jump into a game and see how much brushing up I needed to get back into defensive form with her.

Quintuple kill.

Followed by my team quitting the match with 15 seconds left in the game for lulz. Won the match in the end so no biggie.

This is Kine on a Play of the Game worthy Symmetra.

Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeOliveira 2016-08-27, 13:16

Yeah it's pretty fun Ricky the rest of you guys should get it.

Oh man thats some good Symmetra play, I liked how you positioned your turrets on the right side in case a sneaky genji or hanzo would pop up dunno if junkrat can jump that high though?

DeOliveira
DeOliveira
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2016-08-27, 15:34

Azh - Banana - Molo - Viction

Ridiculous Zarya carrying.

Posted since Azh rarely does it himself here.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2016-08-27, 23:34

Azh-Molo-Viction-Kine-Magicarp

Played Creed squad's Mercy for 17 matches straight in today's session.

Had 3 other matches that were more intense but this one was probably where I contributed most as team healer. Early on in the video you can see what happens to a team when their Mercy gets taken out.

Squad vs Squad action. Creed Crew.

Enemy team were literally inches away from pushing the EV to victory with 5 minutes still on the clock but Creed did what Creed do best and pulled out an epic comeback.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2016-08-30, 13:11

On capture maps ... always rush the first point. That's the default strategy in ranked.

It is the defender's job to force attackers to fight at choke. Voluntarily fighting at chokepoints is literally gifting the win to defenders.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeOliveira 2016-08-30, 13:24

But wouldn't a good Mei user splitting your team in half at the 1st point would counter that? 1 or 2 people get singled out and get shot by 3-4 other people and basically insta-die.

Just talking about the Hanamura map, although a Winston might outjump her walls.
DeOliveira
DeOliveira
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2016-08-30, 15:12

You'd have to be pragmatic when it comes to Overwatch.

If you scroll up our OW discord chat, you'd find another example of back and forth debate about Bastion.

On paper theoretical A versus B scenarios has its uses but seldom reflective of what actually happens on a regular basis nor indicative of any sort of norm. In the Mei example:

How many walls does it take before you start adapting to it?
How often Meis appear on defense in that specific scenario?
When there is Mei, how often that specific player is able to outplay you or your team?

Sure a good Mei can peel your team apart.
But more importantly:
So can a good anything in the right hands.

That's the beauty of Overwatch.

I could for eg offer a scenario where a good Roadhog will hook Mei out of the gate to his side and his team takes her out instantly being a perfectly reasonable common occurrence. Then things will bounce back and forth regarding all the 'what ifs'.

Skill in Overwatch is how you play your picks against the other side. Whoever makes theirs work better than the other, usually wins.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeOliveira 2016-08-30, 17:50

Yup thats the essence of it. If you are skilled enough you can make basically anything work in this game, with maybe the exception of Bastion.
DeOliveira
DeOliveira
Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2016-08-30, 18:16

Bastion is like Symmetra. Situational pick.

Very good in a handful of situations. Hard to make it work elsewhere. Which is the theme for defensive heroes btw with Junkrat having the most utility out of the group.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2016-08-31, 22:10

Took a break from Roadhogging and went McCree for a round. Bunch of randos versus a 4 man.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2016-09-01, 17:46

Molo got tired of sub par snipers on the team ruining our games. Thought I'd pick Hanzo in the next round and ease the pain.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kine² 2016-09-02, 16:50

Hanzo

Hanzo will now experience a 30% decrease in speed while aiming (formerly 40%)
Maximum projectile speed has been increased by 30%
Arrow size has been reduced by 33%

Faster arrows, less to compensate for falloff, easier hits. Smaller arrow hitbox won't affect people with genuinely decent aim.

2 min video of Hanzo killstreak on the new map Eichenwald on attack.
Kine²
Kine²
Eternal Creed Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next